Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    021437bronkz112
    Newest Member
    021437bronkz112

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hahahaha...I MISREAD your sentence darling!  :D

Okaaaay...okaaaay...the next challenge will be...errrr...thinking...  :unknw:...

I just watched a zombie movie...so I'll give a zombie challenge...hehehe...

Show me a screenshot of you holding a rifle and shooting at the approaching zombies

in NetEnt's game ZOMBIES.

Pssst...get into a free spins game and take a screenshot while shooting a zombie...hehehe

Here it is your zombie killer picture  :D

Zombies_2015_11_06_12_47_06.jpg

I will be posting the new challenge very soon.

That was a quick free spins game, wasn't it Raptor? Just $10 used and got it already, hehehe.  ^_^

Yes Afi, it was playing for fun and to be honest this game looks very interesting, I think I will spend more time with it.

Ok, the next challenge is a screenshot of a "X5" Multiplier on Pyramid Quest for Immortality

Yes Afi, it was playing for fun and to be honest this game looks very interesting, I think I will spend more time with it.

Ok, the next challenge is a screenshot of a "X5" Multiplier on Pyramid Quest for Immortality

There was a time when I loved this Zombies game...it was paying regularly and I won a number of times.

Then came the drought season...no free spins within 200 - 300 spins or more...it was dinner time for the zombies!...

and their dinner time can be very long! So just watch out for their feasting time mate!  ;)

There was a time when I loved this Zombies game...it was paying regularly and I won a number of times.

Then came the drought season...no free spins within 200 - 300 spins or more...it was dinner time for the zombies!...

and their dinner time can be very long! So just watch out for their feasting time mate!  ;)

Me too! I used to like Zombies back in the day but it soon started to get more boring by the day and the feature so hard to get. Eventually I gave up on the game and it would probably now sit comfortably in my top 10 list of worst slots EVER!

Me too! I used to like Zombies back in the day but it soon started to get more boring by the day and the feature so hard to get. Eventually I gave up on the game and it would probably now sit comfortably in my top 10 list of worst slots EVER!

Aaaand what a coincidence.. I was a big fan of this stupid video slot too. Until NetEnt most probably run some update and screwed the game so that getting free spins feature suddenly turned into a mission impossible... :( 

Aaaand what a coincidence.. I was a big fan of this stupid video slot too. Until NetEnt most probably run some update and screwed the game so that getting free spins feature suddenly turned into a mission impossible... :(

Yep, this game definitely went from good to bad almost over night!

Yep, this game definitely went from good to bad almost over night!

I have tried playing it again once and in a while...but the results are still the same...blardy hard to get those free spins!  :angry:

Maybe new players could fare much better...for a while...until those zombies become real real hungry...so watch out guys!  :D

GEEEES! I played with real money...my balance was draining like a leaking bottle...

before this x5 multiplier came up...then it was gone again...AAAARGH!!!  :angry:

post-61309-0-53854500-1446992484_thumb.jpg

I also tried playing Cash Stampede...lost $20 in just a few minutes...WTF!!!

Anyway...the next challenge is...Show me any 5 free spins icons on Jack Hammer 2.

Easy peasy...hehehe.

GEEEES! I played with real money...my balance was draining like a leaking bottle...

before this x5 multiplier came up...then it was gone again...AAAARGH!!!  :angry:

attachicon.gifPyramid.jpg

Anyway...the next challenge is...Show me any 5 free spins icons on Jack Hammer 2.

Easy peasy...hehehe.

Oops, sorry for that Afi, this week I accepted 10 free spin on this game and after getting a 6x multiplier I reached almost $27 at level 1 and $0.02 per line. Not bad for only 10 spins. Now that money has grown but using another games hehe. Good luck with your playing today   ;).

Oops, sorry for that Afi, this week I accepted 10 free spin on this game and after getting a 6x multiplier I reached almost $27 at level 1 and $0.02 per line. Not bad for only 10 spins. Now that money has grown but using another games hehe. Good luck with your playing today   ;).

Thanks mate! Good luck to you too! And EVERYBODY ELSE TOO! Hehehe.  :D

attachicon.gifPyramid.jpg

Easy peasy...hehehe.

Wooo Hoo! Well done Afi! 

And a great new challenge too! I'm sure I'll be first to win this one!

Whaaaat what is this??? I want this i want that=-O,well take it or leave it Mister:-P

Hahahaha...the queen is getting angry now!

I asked for 5 fish...and you give me fish&chips...can I accept that? Can you accept that?  :D

Hahahaha...the queen is getting angry now!

I asked for 5 fish...and you give me fish&chips...can I accept that? Can you accept that?  :D

But that's so hard to snap, it means I have to keep my eye on the game all the time! I'm a busy girl Afi, things to do people to see and all that :lol: !

Will you accept this one?

Screenshot (1).png