Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Olek1992
    Newest Member
    Olek1992

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ha ha, to be honest I liked this game so much, maybe someone else today starts to like it too through this almost famous "coco challenge" hehe

:D

Been playing it in free mode here since my last post...not sure if I like it yet if I'm honest. And no free spins yet! I'll keep trying though!

Been playing it in free mode here since my last post...not sure if I like it yet if I'm honest. And no free spins yet! I'll keep trying though!

Web version may be more comfortable http://demo-europe.s3.amazonaws.com/robyn/demo/flash/index.html , and I don´t know if it is a superstition, but stop button some times works well for me for getting rest of needed scatters. Not sure but you can try.  :unsure:

Web version may be more comfortable http://demo-europe.s3.amazonaws.com/robyn/demo/flash/index.html , and I don´t know if it is a superstition, but stop button some times works well for me for getting rest of needed scatters. Not sure but you can try.  :unsure:

It plays just fine here  :p  :D  Okay I'll try the stop button - I used to be a huge fan of this button actually but no so much lately. Its a balance drainer  :lol:

Next Challenge: Screenshot of your best hit during the feature "Gorillionaire Win Spins"[/size] in the slot [/size]"Gorilla Go Wild"[/size] - NextGen[/size]

Haha, must admit this is the first time I hear about this game, so yes, that's what I call a real slot challenge. :):good:

First time I've heard of it too! And I call myself a Nextgen fan!

Next Challenge: Screenshot of your best hit during the feature "Gorillionaire Win Spins" in the slot "Gorilla Go Wild" - NextGen

YES! Challenge accepted!

May I add I had to go through several hundred spins just to get 1 feature! Free play - £92 down just to win a mere £10 on the feature  :lol:

gorrilia 1.png

gorilla 2.png

Okaaay...okaaay...I've waited long enough...so I'll have a go.  ^_^

attachicon.gifImmortal Romance 7CR.jpg

And for the next challenge...

SHOW ME 5 MONEYBAGS ON ANY PAYLINE IN MR CASHBACK...

It ain't hard to do babe...

You are kidding me right?  :o  I'm pretty sure our King of Playtech is the only person capable of doing such challenges! :rolleyes:

Okaaay...okaaay...I've waited long enough...so I'll have a go.  ^_^

attachicon.gifImmortal Romance 7CR.jpg

And for the next challenge...

SHOW ME 5 MONEYBAGS ON ANY PAYLINE IN MR CASHBACK...

It ain't hard to do babe...

Oh man, how much I wish I could play Playtech again...:( Then, I could give you a hard time with all your insane Playtech winner screenshots. :p

Oh man, how much I wish I could play Playtech again... :( Then, I could give you a hard time with all your insane Playtech winner screenshots. :p

I have no doubts about that at all mate...if I can do it...you can do it too!  ^_^

Guru and Master means the same thing anyway, hehehe.

You are kidding me right?  :o  I'm pretty sure our King of Playtech is the only person capable of doing such challenges! :rolleyes:

Okaaay...okaaaay...how about we make it easier for everyone then?  ;)

Hmmmm...how about...5 WILDS anywhere on the reels in any Playtech game???

Aaah...this is not impossible to do...but BLARDY hard to get...I can tell you that!

Okay...okay...I'm just being silly here for a moment...having some fun...alone!  :D

Okay then...show me 3 full-moon-over-the-water Scatters anywhere on the reels!

CLUE #1: Full-moon-over-the-water scatters can only be seen in Panther Moon...hehehe.  ^_^

CLUE #2: You can show me those 3 scatters WITH OR WITHOUT FREE GAMES!!!  :rolleyes:

CLUE #3: One of the above clue is just a twisted clue to drive you insane!  :lol:

Okaaay...okaaaay...how about we make it easier for everyone then?  ;)

Hmmmm...how about...5 WILDS anywhere on the reels in any Playtech game???

Aaah...this is not impossible to do...but BLARDY hard to get...I can tell you that!

Okay...okay...I'm just being silly here for a moment...having some fun...alone!  :D

Okay then...show me 3 full-moon-over-the-water Scatters anywhere on the reels!

CLUE #1: Full-moon-over-the-water scatters can only be seen in Panther Moon...hehehe.  ^_^

CLUE #2: You can show me those 3 scatters WITH OR WITHOUT FREE GAMES!!!  :rolleyes:

CLUE #3: One of the above clue is just a twisted clue to drive you insane!  :lol:

Okay, glad you changed the challenge this one is much more achievable! I'll give it a go!