Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Angelzbabes1
    Newest Member
    Angelzbabes1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oh, man! So close to the SUpe It Up dream hit and yet so-o-o damn away... :(

Still, pretty decent hit, congrats! :good:

Thanks mate. Those Wilds can't be missing forever...right? I'll be waiting for that day to come!  ^_^

Thanks mate. Those Wilds can't be missing forever...right? I'll be waiting for that day to come!  ^_^

Sure, can't be missing forever indeed, but you know what... Have just reached to the conclusion I have never ever seen a screenshot with free spins wild line on Supe It Up?! :o 

In other words, could it be you who would hit this incredible win for the first time ever?!... Go, Afi, go! :good:

Sure, can't be missing forever indeed, but you know what... Have just reached to the conclusion I have never ever seen a screenshot with free spins wild line on Supe It Up?! :o

In other words, could it be you who would hit this incredible win for the first time ever?!... Go, Afi, go! :good:

Yeah...the truth is...I too have never seen any high-paying Wildline win on any Microgaming game before!

If there'll ever be a first time...I hope it'll be from me!  :p

If I could get it on Playtech games before...then it shouldn't be impossible on an MG game...I think! Hahaha.  :D

You are obviously the only lucky forum member with that bloody game called Bonanza.... :D

Tried another 2500+ spins session last night with bets between 0.20 and 1.00 with no success for a bog win again, the biggest one only 150 x... :( 

I just had that odd feeling that my love-hate relationship with Bonanza will end up  very soon... and it will be either a mega hit or a mega loss..  :ph34r:

You are obviously the only lucky forum member with that bloody game called Bonanza.... :D

Tried another 2500+ spins session last night with bets between 0.20 and 1.00 with no success for a bog win again, the biggest one only 150 x... :(

I just had that odd feeling that my love-hate relationship with Bonanza will end up  very soon... and it will be either a mega hit or a mega loss..  :ph34r:

Well Guru, I can only think of one reason...

Our friend Pinnit here probably plays Bonanza regularly...perhaps everyday...doing thousands of spins each day...

so definitely there'll be big win screenshots from him.  ;)

This lucky guy obviously has no problems on his wallet, so he can afford those thousands of spins each day. But anyway, he certainly has the luck on the game to sustain such long regular plays on Bonanza...which would and could kill our wallets quickly enough!  :p

Haha

Indeed I do play it solely; I’m on a sabbatical now so when I meet Ms Bonanza again she’ll be so happy to see me I’ll get showered with diamonds.

All seriousness- you need to be lucky with it or have some amount of coin behind you to battle through the dead sessions.

My RTP’s still well in excess of 100 on it but it had a dent in it by Viking, which in my sessions last week battered me.

Hail Bonanza; queen of the slots.

Oh...I thought you just won them...and thinking that your butts are on fire!  :D

Re-organising my screenshots that I have not yet had a chance to look at and just realised i never post these in the mega thread lol.

Also if I just won them, I would not be on the forum right now, Ill try and get more winners for the GOTM contest brother.

Woohoo, what an impressive collection you got there, Fiekie-san! :o:D

Congrats again and you know what we say here... Keep them coming! :good:

Thanks V

I was thinking of maybe opening a Topic specific to EGT slots, I know they are not that popular, and not a lot of players pay them, but they do pay very well at times.

Thanks V

I was thinking of maybe opening a Topic specific to EGT slots, I know they are not that popular, and not a lot of players pay them, but they do pay very well at times.

Whenever you feel the urge of opening a new forum topic, especially if such a topic would be gambling related, please feel free to act accordingly. Wish we could have a lot more new forum threads... :)

Whenever you feel the urge of opening a new forum topic, especially if such a topic would be gambling related, please feel free to act accordingly. Wish we could have a lot more new forum threads... :)

Yep...I agree with that...whenever you get the urge...whatever urge...JUST DO IT!  :lol: