Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ifteaziz
    Newest Member
    Ifteaziz

• No registered users viewing this page.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

He’s always hated me, ever since it was first released this game has never been kind to me! 

Maybe you should try playing like I do my dear...bet 1 or 2 lines all the way until the first free spins game come, the next one may come within the next 100 spins, so you can play with more coins but playing with just the 2 lines...or 1 line even! 😁

The pimp simply loves women...no reason why he should hate yer. 🤣 

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Maybe you should try playing like I do my dear...bet 1 or 2 lines all the way until the first free spins game come, the next one may come within the next 100 spins, so you can play with more coins but playing with just the 2 lines...or 1 line even! 😁

The pimp simply loves women...no reason why he should hate yer. 🤣 

Nah, that's not the case with the 'pimp', I can assure you... We had an AGCCS case recently where a fellow 65-years-old lady wanted to submit a case against an Operator and Play'N Go cause she managed to lose close to 10,000 GBP in less than a week playing Pimped slot on 2 to 5 pounds bets. 😮

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Who would have thought that the pimp guy would make a quick return, right? It was only yesterday that I got all 5 of him, so I wasn't expecting much, but he did come back today, this time on line 2 and I was betting with only 1 coin...AAARGH!!! 🤣

Still a nice 528x win...

Pimped 528x.jpg

It turned out cool anyway, congratulations. Good luck next time 👍

11 hours ago, ValDes said:

Nah, that's not the case with the 'pimp', I can assure you... We had an AGCCS case recently where a fellow 65-years-old lady wanted to submit a case against an Operator and Play'N Go cause she managed to lose close to 10,000 GBP in less than a week playing Pimped slot on 2 to 5 pounds bets. 😮

Oh man! £10K on Pimped! That is harsh indeed, I can think of better games to blow 10k on!

19 hours ago, ValDes said:

65 Year Old Lady playing PIMPED? 🤔 - Red Flag

I would tell her to find a Pimp in the streets instead - She'd get more luck for her buck 🤣 I mean 10 000 GBP worth of it!

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

65 Year Old Lady playing PIMPED? 🤔 - Red Flag

I would tell her to find a Pimp in the streets instead - She'd get more luck for her buck 🤣 I mean 10 000 GBP worth of it!

Yeah, was that close to offer her the same 'solution', hahah. :D

Seriously, our Complaints Team requested from her some logs and surprise, surprise... That same lovely, 65-years-old lady managed to win close to 15,500 GBP playing that same bloody Pimped slot by Play'n'Go on a... watch out now... 5 GBP bets... in less than 1 hour just a few days prior the disputed loss-run!!! Shocking, isn't it?! 😮

Of course, we asked her the most reasonable question out there, and namely, 'Do you think it's normal to win 15K playing a slot game in one hour, but not okay to lose 10K in a week on the same game?'. She never returned... :) 

18 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Yeah, was that close to offer her the same 'solution', hahah. :D

Seriously, our complaints Team requested from her some logs and surprise, surprise... That same lovely, 65-years-old lady managed to won close to 15,500 GBP playing that same bloody Pimped slot by Play'n'Go on a... watch out now... 5 GBP bets... in less than 1 hour just a few days prior the disputed loss-run!!! Shocking, isn't it?! 😮

Of course, we asked her the most reasonable question out there, and namely, 'Do you think it's normal to win 15K playing a slot game in one hour, but not okay to lose 10K in a week on the same game?'. She never returned... :) 

She must have plenty of time...and money! I just dont get the concept of those people. When you play slots, you already know inside of you, that you might lose a lot if you keep pushing it. She ended up being lucky otherwise, you would have many responses from her.

Bonanza's been all or nothing as usual, hit 3kx a month or so ago and has been dead when played since. 

Dangers, just danger...don't really play it that much. But probably one of BTG's, increasingly poor, better releases. 

Lil Devil never made it for the hat trick - 2 quid enhanced feature paid 15x. Luckily, Unibet allow you to play it with bonus funds so i had built them up over time costing nothing; almost like it knew they were collected via bonus funds mind you to give that stinker. 

I presume Unibet allow all this- they say 100% contribution on all slots and don't have any exceptions listed. So you can DOA etc it on 90p-1.8 if you've got decent bonus funds etc. To allow you to play games like Lil Devil, collecting, with them though seems a bit of an oversight.

I presume because they paid no bother when i have played those types of games

18 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Bonanza's been all or nothing as usual, hit 3kx a month or so ago and has been dead when played since. 

Dangers, just danger...don't really play it that much. But probably one of BTG's, increasingly poor, better releases. 

Lil Devil never made it for the hat trick - 2 quid enhanced feature paid 15x. Luckily, Unibet allow you to play it with bonus funds so i had built them up over time costing nothing; almost like it knew they were collected via bonus funds mind you to give that stinker. 

I presume Unibet allow all this- they say 100% contribution on All Slots and don't have any exceptions listed. So you can DOA etc it on 90p-1.8 if you've got decent bonus funds etc. To allow you to play games like Lil Devil, collecting, with them though seems a bit of an oversight.

I presume because they paid no bother when i have played those types of games

Hey there @pinnit2015. Can I have your opinion on Btg slots over other platforms. Quickfire, relax, microgamming host bonanza, extra chilli, white rabbit and lil devil. I have a bad experience playing on Btg slots hosted by these providers. Do you think RTP on these platforms are lower than they are on BTG itself.

1 hour ago, ales200 said:

I got this in the battle of slots! When I play regularly I have certainly played 1000 spins but never a wild line!  😬🙉😤

Screenshot_2021-04-10-07-46-15-269_com.android.chrome.jpg

Dead Or Alive is literally that...it's either dead or it's alive...dead most of the time of course. Players have commented on doing 700 free spins games without even getting one Wild line win. 10,000 spins may just be a drop of water in the desert, yet 100 spins can land you a small pot of gold! 😉

58 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Hey there @pinnit2015. Can I have your opinion on Btg slots over other platforms. Quickfire, relax, microgamming host bonanza, extra chilli, white rabbit and lil devil. I have a bad experience playing on Btg slots hosted by these providers. Do you think RTP on these platforms are lower than they are on BTG itself.

Think according to the testing rules the 96% is 96%, whether that's run through QF/NYX: plus the help files, for what they're worth, state the RTP of the game, not who's hosting it. I wouldn't really have any concerns about the RTP not being the RTP (as much as you can be)

However, from playing these a lot; there are some, again informal observations, differences across the platforms.

Of near enough absolute certainly for example that some of the versions have different reel bands or whatnot - the most obvious is Sky Vegas. You play NYX/QF and there are patterns in the play that simply don't come in the SV version; tends to give the gem blocker in bonanza a lot more often, scatters coming in the 117k MW's are far less frequent than the other platforms; it plays like a different game. 

The QF one, previously the worst one IMO in terms of frequency of bonus's and wins is probably now my favourite one - no autospin, but it doesn't bother me as it bonus's quite often. A sceptic would say it's been fine tuned - i get what you mean, it's almost as if some of the RTP has been shifted from the previously good one, NYX.

Click into the help files and see the version etc. 10.2.1: we're told that these updates are just to stabilise the game, front end amendments, cosmetic. I'd quite like to see a version control summary telling me exactly what's been changed between versions. Pretty sure it's not all cosmetic 😉

55 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Think according to the testing rules the 96% is 96%, whether that's run through QF/NYX: plus the help files, for what they're worth, state the RTP of the game, not who's hosting it. I wouldn't really have any concerns about the RTP not being the RTP (as much as you can be)

However, from playing these a lot; there are some, again informal observations, differences across the platforms.

Of near enough absolute certainly for example that some of the versions have different reel bands or whatnot - the most obvious is Sky Vegas. You play NYX/QF and there are patterns in the play that simply don't come in the SV version; tends to give the gem blocker in bonanza a lot more often, scatters coming in the 117k MW's are far less frequent than the other platforms; it plays like a different game. 

The QF one, previously the worst one IMO in terms of frequency of bonus's and wins is probably now my favourite one - no autospin, but it doesn't bother me as it bonus's quite often. A sceptic would say it's been fine tuned - i get what you mean, it's almost as if some of the RTP has been shifted from the previously good one, NYX.

Click into the help files and see the version etc. 10.2.1: we're told that these updates are just to stabilise the game, front end amendments, cosmetic. I'd quite like to see a version control summary telling me exactly what's been changed between versions. Pretty sure it's not all cosmetic 😉

If i had to rate in order of worst to decent

Quickfire

Relax 

Microgamming 

Btg.

Payouts on quickfire and relax  has been really bad. 800 spins without a bonus is normal. Microgamming is a bit bettee in triggering thosr bonuses with 30x to 50x payouts and then Btg. The reason I even play these games is they are decent wager games and Btg is not allowed with bonus money while relax, microgaming and quickfire are allowed.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:53 AM, pinnit2015 said:

Yeah, dream on Mr P. 😛

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Thor Infinity Reels, a new release by Yggdrasil & powered by Gati, 4th feature buy...

thot_ir_01.jpg

You amazed me Guru-san! I thought you don't like Yuckdrasil games...🤣

But congrats all the same mate! :good:

50 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

You amazed me Guru-san! I thought you don't like Yuckdrasil games...🤣

But congrats all the same mate! :good:

34 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yggdrasil?? Not like you Val, but it paid off anyway, congrats 🙂 

Nothing changed into my lovehate - hate relationship with Yggdrasil tbh.  :D 

But I have that golden rule to give a try to as many of their newest releases as possible, simply because  their slots have that weird 'habit' of paying significantly better while played within these very very early stages of their 'gambling life'. Soon afterwards, Yggdrasil slots become ... Yuckdrasil. :crazy: