Vamshii_T Posted September 21 Posted September 21 30 minutes ago, Ray_B said: JOIN SPINSAGA SOCIAL CASINO & GET MORE TO PLAY! 100,000 GC + 5 SC on signup Extra 2 SC FREE — Promo Code: SAGAFREESC Extra 50 FREE SPINS — Promo Code: SAGAFREESPIN Offer ends Today evening! SIGN UP & CLAIM YOUR BONUSES Thanks for the promo codes. I will definitely go for it. cocopop3011 1 Quote
Ray_B Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago In SpinSaga Casino, I redeemed $30 through Skrill and received it, which was a good experience for me. Quote
Blackjax Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 2 hours ago, Ray_B said: In SpinSaga Casino, I redeemed $30 through Skrill and received it, which was a good experience for me. Btw which country are you playing from? Also how fast do they process cashout? Time to try sweepstakes now. Quote
Afi4wins Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, Blackjax said: Btw which country are you playing from? Also how fast do they process cashout? Time to try sweepstakes now. According to his IP, he's playing from India. Quote
Blackjax Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 12 minutes ago, Afi4wins said: According to his IP, he's playing from India. I was thinking he is trying to plug in spinsaga for affiliate commission but they look genuine. But since they are sweepstakes I will pass. Yes there are complaints but people are mad about low withdrawal limits per day. Maybe the reviews are bought. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.