Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any sportsbettors/punters/tipsters here at AG ?

i get on tennis live bet yesterday 1400€,need more 600€ to cover this LOST ticket,it's very hard to get some big money in no time,but it's exciting when you get... thanks for comment,i appreciate your oponion,greetings from Bosnia...

you're welcome!I am betting too but not such big stakes!and yesterday was a bad day for me,I had no luck!I hope that you will manage to recover your lost money!I wish you good luck!btw there are some good matches for today to bet  ;)

Bastia - PSG                             2                1,44

Phil. Flyers -Bos. Bruins       over 5,5          2,20

Char. Hornets - NY Knicks    over 186        1,90

Partizan - Olimpija                    1                 1,25

stake: 70 €                           to return:        526 €  

Bastia - PSG                             2                1,44

Phil. Flyers -Bos. Bruins       over 5,5          2,20

Char. Hornets - NY Knicks    over 186        1,90

Partizan - Olimpija                    1                 1,25

stake: 70 €                           to return:        526 €  

Nice ticket mate!I wish you good luck! ;)  PSG is about to start

That sucks @ PSG. 0-2 ahead usually means it's a wrap.

Know how it feels, I've been ****ed over myself during last minute of the game a couple times missing out on 700 euros because of a penalty or last minute goal.

I like sportsbetting, been doing it for almost 14 years I'm guessing. I prefer games with high quotes though.

Generally I would prefer not betting on friendlies (teams don't take the games seriously) and tricky away games with low quotes. The chance is big if you pick like 4 away games (big teams) that one of them will mess up. It's better to just choose one game with high quotes of 2.80 for instance and bet big.

Best money to be made is during live betting when one team is behind for instance 0-1 and you still bet on a win. That can bring in a fortune if you place big bets.

Or when you predict when a team is going to run hot. Like Barcelona during its glory days (Messi hattricks/Ronaldo hattricks) or with Real Madrid during their 22 winning matches in a row. That way it would be pay day every week lol.

I knew both teams would be losing last week though. Had no money to bet against Real Madrid, and wouldn't dare to bet against Barcelona (my team).

Barca! That's what I like to see.

You place some sick bets though @ 1200 euros. The biggest bet I ever placed was 1050 euros and of course I lost it.

It's good when betting that big when a team is on a roll though. Might be the case for Barcelona for upcoming matches.

Messi and Neymar were playing well. Where do you place your bets though?

I do not like the following sentence -'Return' values are subject to maximum payouts as detailed in our rules.-

It means they would not pay more than what's given in their terms and conditions for certain games I suppose. Straight up predatory in my opinion since you do take the risk.

I'd check the terms and conditions very carefully if I were you.

thank you my friend for this comment,this is print version of my real ticket paid in one online betting site,a can't tell you which is because beside me there is also my friend,we are for a long time in this business and my country does not like too big winnings from betting site outside Bosnia,that is the reason why we do not talk about it too much... if you love betting,send me private message i'll give you some information about some matches when you want invest your money,thank you one more time...

I seriously recommend you reading our Forum Rules more carefully.