Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Caveiragaucho2o4
    Newest Member
    Caveiragaucho2o4

• No registered users viewing this page.

Still wondering...and searching for the money to buy it as well. :D

I wish you all the best and luck mate! Just wondering when that big win is finally gonna come to you...come on Lady Luck baby...make it soon, make it soon!  ^_^

maybe your lad in black wasnt too ssexy ,but dont forget you had great winnings from her  :D ,you know Afi we have one saying :Dont spit in the old WELL  :D

Oh yes, of course, Katy dear! My old Lady in black was one hhell of a companion to me, especially towards the end of her life! She made sure I had made enough wins to get a new Lady before she went off...and we were still slogging together till 5am the next morning, and that was when she blinked at me for the very last time! When I woke up a few hours later...she was gone...totally gone! No more life in my Lady in black.  :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:

:rolleyes: Sharon...Sharon...I think you did a quick reading on my Lady In Red article...and missed all the excitement!  :D

Or...you completely missed the very last word before the lol... :lol:

I'm here at AG now with my beautiful Lady in red! ;) She needs a little bit more of accustoming to suit my ways, but we're getting along just superbly for now. In fact, I'm also in need of some accustoming to her too...my eyes need to move MORE...left and right...right and left...because my Lady here is just like Kim Kardashian...she has a super wide bum and body!!! :rofl:  I was accustomed to Miley Cyrus standards before this...hahahahaha.  :D

No it wasn't a quick read - I read it twice infact! I just couldn't really understand whether u were on about a woman or a laptop but I knew it would be one of them!

No it wasn't a quick read - I read it twice infact! I just couldn't really understand whether u were on about a woman or a laptop but I knew it would be one of them!

Hehehe...but never mind Sharon dearie...  ;) ...as long as you now know it was all about a laptop.

However, it would have been really nice for me if it was all about a REAL lady in red!  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha!! A slim red laptop!? I bought your story right when I started reading a few paragraphs then the last sentence....lol Oh yeah she's definitely a keeper. Tend her well friend, give her some anti-virus programs so the other laptops won't try hitting on her to get her laid with Malware/viruses. 

My lady is Miranda. I just touch her at her right areas to get her to do something warm and hot every morning.....she's my Black n White coffee maker  ;)  Wow, she's never aged a bit! B)

Hahaha!! A slim red laptop!? I bought your story right when I started reading a few paragraphs then the last sentence....lol Oh yeah she's definitely a keeper. Tend her well friend, give her some anti-virus programs so the other laptops won't try hitting on her to get her laid with Malware/viruses. 

My lady is Miranda. I just touch her at her right areas to get her to do something warm and hot every morning.....she's my Black n White coffee maker  ;)  Wow, she's never aged a bit! B)

Whaaaat?! :shok: Heeey...you cheated my friend!  :p A lot of readers are like you too I guess. Just like reading a novel. Read a bit at the start and want to know the ending straight away...heeey...no fun that way brother! Hehehehe.

Yeah, this lady shall always get the best touches from me. And no one else but me! 'Mal' and all the other 'wares' can go look elsewhere! Hahahaha. Dang! Her 'bits'...are so gentle, nimble and soft...woooohooo!  :D

Your lady is Miranda? Oh geeee! That's kind of a rare one isn't it Icy? Lucky you!!!  :D Bet you look after her like anything eh mate?  ;)

Whaaaat?! :shok: Heeey...you cheated my friend!  :p A lot of readers are like you too I guess. Just like reading a novel. Read a bit at the start and want to know the ending straight away...heeey...no fun that way brother! Hehehehe.

Yeah, this lady shall always get the best touches from me. And no one else but me! 'Mal' and all the other 'wares' can go look elsewhere! Hahahaha. Dang! Her 'bits'...are so gentle, nimble and soft...woooohooo!  :D

Your lady is Miranda? Oh geeee! That's kind of a rare one isn't it Icy? Lucky yo

u!!!  :D Bet you look after her like anything eh mate?  ;)

I wonder if you talk like that for women,if not that will be awkward  :D

I wonder if you talk like that for women,if not that will be awkward  :D

Hehehe...I talk and take care of my ladies with utmost care, attention and compassion...always!  ^_^

I'm a lover...not a fighter!  :D But if anyone kick me, I'll kick back twice as hard...unless it's a woman...I'll just bite back! Hahahaha.

Hehehe...I talk and take care of my ladies with utmost care, attention and compassion...always!  ^_^

I'm a lover...not a fighter!  :D But if anyone kick me, I'll kick back twice as hard...unless it's a woman...I'll just bite back! Hahahaha.

Yeah Afi ,lets not forget you are Dr.Loooove  :D

• 4 weeks later...