Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mietek227
    Newest Member
    Mietek227

• No registered users viewing this page.

Did anyone missed me lately? Nope? Oh geeee...never mind! :D

Weeeell, I was kinda preoccupied with many things. Yeah...my on-going tourney is one...which is taking up lots and lots of my time...and money too...grrrrrrr...hehehehe. But I'm slogging on, prodding on...doing my best to remain at the pole position...but there's this one crazy driver who has popped out from way behind and suddenly crept up on my tail...too perilously close for my comfort...with the intention of overtaking me at one of the corners ahead I guess...but I've got Schumacher in me and I ain't letting him pass me! Come on baby...lets race! Hehehe.

Is that what this topic is all about? Heck, no! That was merely an appetiser! :D Whaaat? You don't like it hah? Oh geeee...lets serve you the main meal then! ;) It's call 'Lady in red'. Love it...or hate it...but read it!!! Hahahaha.

The other day, I was out and about in my cosy little town where I live, mixing some errands and window shopping if you like. It was getting dark outside, so I got inside. I was just browsing along on my own, minding my own business, when my eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of something bright and colorful not too far away from where I was. A lady in red and black...a color combination quite lethal to me...and I couldn't keep my eyes off her! Oh boy! Was she cute! She had those 3 Ss (SSS)...Slim, Suave, Ssexy! Looking like a real lady...oh geeeees! :D So I walked up to...her?...nope...not her...to the shop's supervisor...hehehe...and threw some questions about that lady in red! No guts, no balls to walk up straight to her hah? Whaat? Are you nuts?! I don't even know her...yet! :D Hmmm...apparently, from what I was told by this supervisor friend of mine...this lady in red is a real hottie and a regular at the shop too! And before I knew it...he called for the lady to come over to us! OH MY GOD!!! Now this guy has GUTS!!! Yeah, balls too!!! Hahahaha.

Anywaaaay...to cut a long story short...well, it's not that long anyway, but never mind...tomorrow...yes, tomorrow...will be a big big day for me...because...be-cause...I've got a DATE with the lady in red!!! Yippieee!!! Wooohooo!!! (where's my emoticons when I need them!?)

A date with the lady in red...oh geees...that too sounds soooo goood! Hehehe. Yeah, right...my mind is going like crazy now! That lady in red just keep materialising in my head...over and over...just like what Kylie Minogue said it would..."I just can't get you out of my head..." oh geees...is this madness or what? :D Is this just my infatuation??? Is this just my hallucination??? Is this L-O-V-E ??? Oh boooy! Now who's more excited now...YOU or ME??? Hahahaha.

And crazy or not...like it or not...tomorrow night...after that date...I'm gonna take the lady in red...h-o-m-e...with me...one way or another!!! LOL You can droooool all you want guys...you can close your gaping mouths ladies...but this lady in red is gonna be mine for life...yes...all MINE!!! Hehehe. And I just can't wait to get my hands on her tomorrow night...wooohooo...drooool...she's such a cute, slim, suave and sssexy laptop!!! lol

You are most welcome, my friend. :) And don't forget to keep us updated what happened, right... ;)

Ahhh...that's for sure matey! :)

Just wondering now...how I should be writing about getting my hands on my Lady in Red...hahahaha.

hahahhaaaaa ohh Afi you are really something,for a minute i thought ,wow love at first sight,Afi is on fire  !!! 

and yes i was wondering where did you go this time ,not even asking for permission hmmm and where is Lordie ???

and Jelena and Sharon i dont see them here,well Jelena is to busy I guess and Sharon we all know she cant be here to much ,so ok I forgive you living me here all alone ...

There are definitely some moments in my life when I love my laptop twice as much as I love my wife! :p So, no, for me it is "she". :D

oh men,men,men,men,meeeen you never admit anything even if you are wrooong, but fine,it is HI and you know it ...

Valdes i want my emotions back...pleeeease

hahahhaaaaa ohh Afi you are really something,for a minute i thought ,wow love at first sight,Afi is on fire  !!! 

and yes i was wondering where did you go this time ,not even asking for permission hmmm and where is Lordie ???

and Jelena and Sharon i dont see them here,well Jelena is to busy I guess and Sharon we all know she cant be here to much ,so ok I forgive you living me here all alone ...

Oh geeee Katy! Only for a minute huh? I thought I'd have you and everyone else tricked for several minutes at least...hahahaha.

Oh-oh! Britney Spears got into me yet again..."Oops! I did it again..." hehehe. So sorry Katy dear, not my intention to 'disappear' without permission...but I thought no one would missed me! LOL. :D

hey guys,in my language and even yours Valdes laptop should be "Lad in Red" ahahaaaa so Afi you should think twice,will you take "Him" home with you tonight hahahahaaa 

Me...take home a Lad in Red??? Oh boy!!! Hahahahaha. I'll stick with Ladies, thanks! Real ladies...and flip-flop ladies too! :D

For guys, it must be a 'she'. For gals, it must be a 'he'. How else can it be right? Never mind the in-betweens...they'd go for anything!!! LOL. So nobody is wrong...and everyone is right...about how they relate to their beloved laptops, notebooks, desktops and tabletops. :D

Let's hope the Lady in Red never reads this thread otherwise your in the dog house Afi!! You know what us female sexes are like!

But I hope the date goes well.

Oh wait a minute, I've just read the posts again - we are actually talking about a real person here that is female right!?

Let's hope the Lady in Red never reads this thread otherwise your in the dog house Afi!! You know what us female sexes are like!

Oh wait a minute, I've just read the posts again - we are actually talking about a real person here that is female right!?

Sharon hi was talking about the new Laptop hi wants to buy hun, :unknw:

:rolleyes: Sharon...Sharon...I think you did a quick reading on my Lady In Red article...and missed all the excitement!  :D

Or...you completely missed the very last word before the lol... :lol:

I'm here at AG now with my beautiful Lady in red! ;) She needs a little bit more of accustoming to suit my ways, but we're getting along just superbly for now. In fact, I'm also in need of some accustoming to her too...my eyes need to move MORE...left and right...right and left...because my Lady here is just like Kim Kardashian...she has a super wide bum and body!!! :rofl:  I was accustomed to Miley Cyrus standards before this...hahahahaha.  :D

Hehehe...thank you so much for your super lovely compliments Jelena!  :give_rose: Glad you like the story!  ^_^   Me...legend? Naaah! Me...I'm just being 'a-f-i.'...adorable - funloving - intuitive...as always.  :D

Yup! You and Valdes know my 'heartaches' better! ;) The old one 'deserted' me suddenly...but now I've got a Kim Kardashian in return...so droool away Icy...or get one too! Hahahaha.

I wonder how much you spend on that Kim Kardashian" hot lady " laptops ,a small fortune maybe  :rolleyes:

Depends on what you would consider as small or big fortune, my dear Kate. ;) My current "hot lady" was bought an year ago for a little over $1100 and that's a whole fortune for me...then and now. :( The next hottie, I'm planning to marry to will most probably cost me around $2000.  

Depends on what you would consider as small or big fortune, my dear Kate. ;) My current "hot lady" was bought an year ago for a little over $1100 and that's a whole fortune for me...then and now. :( The next hottie, I'm planning to marry to will most probably cost me around $2000.  

whaaaaat omg  :o  nooo way i am going to give that much money,I am not that rich,my laptop i bought it 2 years ago and it costs me 350 euros and believe me Valdes even those 350 euros is a lot to me too :( ,well you know our Balkan standards ,specially my country standard ,even if i want to I cant afford that.

whaaaaat omg  :o  nooo way i am going to give that much money,I am not that rich,my laptop i bought it 2 years ago and it costs me 350 euros and believe me Valdes even those 350 euros is a lot to me too :( ,well you know our Balkan standards ,specially my country standard ,even if i want to I cant afford that.

In my country, computers are relatively cheap because we produce and export computer and electronic components. This is indeed a blessing for us because things like cell phones, iPads, tablets, pcs, laptops, etc. are all well within reach of purchasers.  B)

I withdrew USD $1000 of my winnings, $12.75 got deducted for processing fees by Neteller and the rest got into my bank account, which came to just about MYR $3000 (Malaysian Ringgit). My Lady in Red is a 2013 model, has Intel CORE i5 processors and a 17 inch panoramic widescreen...at a cost of only MYR $2099...with a box of computer accessories as a free gift too!  :D A 2014 equivalent model would cost me at least $1000 - $2000 more...but I'm not into state-of-the-art technology so much, so I don't mind settling for an older model. It's just like accepting Kim Kardashian instead of getting Katemak...whooops...I mean Kate Upton! Hahahaha.

After getting all that, I still have $900 balance to go for a REAL date...with a REAL lady...if I want to...hahahaha.  :D

Yeah, I'm also planning to buy a new "hottttt lady" soon. :) But she will wear black... or blue...or some silky gray patterns. ;)

Oh...cool mate!  ^_^ My last one was a blackie...and the Lady in black version wasn't sssexy at all to me, nothing like the red one. Personal preference of course! Hehehe. Will that be in bright blue or dark blue color mate? Blue is nice too.  ;)

Oh...cool mate!  ^_^ My last one was a blackie...and the Lady in black version wasn't sssexy at all to me, nothing like the red one. Personal preference of course! Hehehe. Will that be in bright blue or dark blue color mate? Blue is nice too.  ;)

Still wondering...and searching for the money to buy it as well. :D

maybe your lad in black wasnt too ssexy ,but dont forget you had great winnings from her  :D ,you know Afi we have one saying :Dont spit in the old WELL  :D