Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Panda222
    Newest Member
    Panda222

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Well Afi,I am waiting for my Jackpot to come ,also,but hi doesnt 

Not until my jackpot win comes...  :D

Afi I didnt ask you,few days ago,did you use 30 free spins from Thrills on Creatures from the Black Lagoon,well I did ,won 22 euros 

Well Afi,I am waiting for my Jackpot to come ,also,but hi doesnt 

Afi I didnt ask you,few days ago,did you use 30 free spins from Thrills on Creatures from the Black Lagoon,well I did ,won 22 euros 

No, I didn't, but I got 20 free spins on Starburst instead...and it went burst as expected!  :angry:

yes me,around 15th August planning to go to Greece for 10-14 days ,we will see.

Niiiiiiiice! Never been there myself but have seen lots of beautiful scenery pics on Greece. It's a LOVERS paradise, they say.  ^_^

well ,where were you,I did write here about the free spins and dont you check theirs Summer calendar every day??

No I didn't, my dear. When I feel like checking it up, I do, otherwise, I'll just let it pass, unless someone tells me there are free spins available to be taken.  ;)

Niiiiiiiice! Never been there myself but have seen lots of beautiful scenery pics on Greece. It's a LOVERS paradise, they say.  ^_^

dont believe everything they say Afi ,Greece is nice if you go on some of the islands like Skiathos,Parga,Corfu,Santorini Lefkada and many more .

dont believe everything they say Afi ,Greece is nice if you go on some of the islands like Skiathos,Parga,Corfu,Santorini Lefkada and many more .

Oh really? Pardon me again please...another wrong assumption!  :D

Aren't you going to any of the islands then, since they're so beautiful?  :unknw:

noo they are too far,I will go on first island Kassandra ,its the nearest place for us .

Aaaaaaaaah...that's okay then. When you do go on your vacation, enjoy the holidays, the travelling, the beautiful sceneries, the beautiful beaches, then show us all the great photos, like our dearest Jelena did. That'll be lovely!  ;)

Would love to see you swinging from a tree, at the beach, in your bikini...hehehehe. There I go droooooooling again!  :D

Afi ,I think only we are talking here,hope Guru wont punish us ,from all this talking  :D

We can talk all day long my dear...our Guru is not going to stop us...this is the Chit Chat corner any way...so we're chit chatting, and chit chatting, and chit chatting...  :D

Aaaaaaaaah...that's okay then. When you do go on your vacation, enjoy the holidays, the travelling, the beautiful sceneries, the beautiful beaches, then show us all the great photos, like our dearest Jelena did. That'll be lovely!  ;)

Would love to see you swinging from a tree, at the beach, in your bikini...hehehehe. There I go droooooooling again!  :D

you and your imagination,naughty Afi  ;)

yes me,around 15th August planning to go to Greece for 10-14 days ,we will see.

Nice,,yesterday I saw delicious discount  but from Tuzla to Santorini is really far away if you are planing to stay 5 days and exhausting. Destination is more like to be Biograd, close to Zadar, and they have very nice beach there, Croatia for others to know. This is the first time after 3 years that I want to go on vacation, sounds crazy but I had crazy lifetime too.Hopefully everything will be ok and I will get some rest and forget about everything for few days.

:rolleyes::unknw::good: :good:  Yes,, some images!!

Nice,,yesterday I saw delicious discount  but from Tuzla to Santorini is really far away if you are planing to stay 5 days and exhausting. Destination is more like to be Biograd, close to Zadar, and they have very nice beach there, Croatia for others to know. This is the first time after 3 years that I want to go on vacation, sounds crazy but I had crazy lifetime too.Hopefully everything will be ok and I will get some rest and forget about everything for few days.

by my opinion Adriatic Sea or Croatia or Monte Negro  its 10 times better then Greece,but thats my opinion  :rolleyes: