Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    danichicanos
    Newest Member
    danichicanos

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

My little nephew (4 years old) was in the same situation last winter and I witnessed as he slipped on the ice and he also broke his arm. At the very first moment all the pain in the world was written on his little face but later when things calmed down and he got his plaster we could make joke out of this horrid event. Maybe it sounds stupid but he was some kind of proud of it and I don't know why, maybe he felt himself like a grown-up.

I think this kind of accident is more shocking for parents becasue these little bandits are more tough than we think.

Anyway, sorry to hear that katemak and please pass our best wishes to him! Get well soon!  ;)

My son is 5 and I'm sure you are right that kids are way tougher than we think.

However, wish if I could miss such kind of troubles if possible. Could only imagine what Katerina was going through these days... :(

My little nephew (4 years old) was in the same situation last winter and I witnessed as he slipped on the ice and he also broke his arm. At the very first moment all the pain in the world was written on his little face but later when things calmed down and he got his plaster we could make joke out of this horrid event. Maybe it sounds stupid but he was some kind of proud of it and I don't know why, maybe he felt himself like a grown-up.

I think this kind of accident is more shocking for parents becasue these little bandits are more tough than we think.

Anyway, sorry to hear that katemak and please pass our best wishes to him! Get well soon!  ;)

tThank you paquito76,same here.After that ,he is acting like he is an adult and yes he is proud of it,so he is big shot among hes friends  omg !!!

However, wish if I could miss such kind of troubles if possible. Could only imagine what Katerina was going through these days... :(

Yes Valdes ,when that happened i was near him,but when he felt from his bike and i saw it ,he didnt move at all  :( i was dying in that moment and when i saw his face all with pain and his small arm omg you dont want to see that real *****.Well the important thing is ,that he is ok now thank God  :)

Yes Valdes ,when that happened i was near him,but when he felt from his bike and i saw it ,he didnt move at all  :( i was dying in that moment and when i saw his face all with pain and his small arm omg you dont want to see that real *****.Well the important thing is ,that he is ok now thank God  :)

Don't know if that is going to make him feel better, but his idol Ronaldo has similar experience when he was a kid. As far as I remember he broke his arm twice. 

Of course, it's totally different story and it's absolutely not about me but you can imagine how terrible I felt myself (even knowning that I couldn't have done anything to prevent the accident) when took back him to his parents and told them what happened.

I just wanted to say, it's obvious everybody wants to avoid such kind of happenings but sometimes it's simple impossible no matter how careful and caring we are and in 'my' case it was really surprising for me how my little playmate could handle the situation and the next time when we met the first question from him was 'When will we go out again?' :)

NextTimeWin - I guess he's not old enough to remember the Brasil Ronaldo ;)

Of course, it's totally different story and it's absolutely not about me but you can imagine how terrible I felt myself (even knowning that I couldn't have done anything to prevent the accident) when took back him to his parents and told them what happened.

I just wanted to say, it's obvious everybody wants to avoid such kind of happenings but sometimes it's simple impossible no matter how careful and caring we are and in 'my' case it was really surprising for me how my little playmate could handle the situation and the next time when we met the first question from him was 'When will we go out again?' :)

NextTimeWin - I guess he's not old enough to remember the Brasil Ronaldo ;)

Oh, do not thought about this :p Then answers is Christiano for sure :) Thanks!

I suppose it's not because of his talent or what magic he can do with the ball. :D

Well, I would never used the word 'magic' to describe what Ronaldo is doing with the ball, simply because their is only one magician when it comes to football and his name is Messi. :p

Seriously, I hate Ronaldo since he was a teenager at Manchester United. I wish Sir Alex was beating him more often then. :D

Well, I would never used the word 'magic' to describe what Ronaldo is doing with the ball, simply because their is only one magician when it comes to football and his name is Messi. :p

Seriously, I hate Ronaldo since he was a teenager at Manchester United. I wish Sir Alex was beating him more often then. :D

Apple vs. orange? Seriously...? :D

Because of you said not just once you really hate him I think it's forgiven for not being objective. :smile: