Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Thats not him  :nea:

I guessed that much...because this guy doesn't look at all like the guy in the previous avatar!

Maybe it's Robin Zeljko? Hehehehe.

Yes, but some of them are so beautifully decorated that it is a waste to eat them but than again eggs are eggs better to eat them than to let them spoil :)

Well...if the decorations are made from sugar icing and chocolate, then you can lick them off the shell...then eat the eggs!

They make a nice decoration in your stomach! Hahaha.

Well...if the decorations are made from sugar icing and chocolate, then you can lick them off the shell...then eat the eggs!

They make a nice decoration in your stomach! Hahaha.

Hahahah , true but one way or another they are gonna get eaten.

Христос Воскресе/Happy Easter to all orthodox Christians at our Forum! :)

Hope you all had a magnificent Easter celebrations just as I did with my whole family! :D

Happy Easter to all of you!

Anyway, I'm just curious that the other tradition here at Easter,  is also a folklore habits somewhere else too?

On Easter monday every man and boys are dressed in elegant clothes, suits and go out for visiting women and girls (relative and friends) and - I don't have better words for that - just to 'sprinkle' them while whishing Happy Easter. In the past, water was used but nowadays it is more of some kind of perfumes or other fragrant liquid.

Little boys like it because they get painted egg, candy, chocolate and/or pocket money in return while dads and grown-ups of course are served homemady brandy.

The girls say they hate this day because at the end of the day they will 'stink' from all kind of patchouli but they really expect us to come over and really get angry if we don't. ;)  It's a funny and lovely tradition.

Happy Easter to all of you!

Anyway, I'm just curious that the other tradition here at Easter,  is also a folklore habits somewhere else too?

On Easter monday every man and boys are dressed in elegant clothes, suits and go out for visiting women and girl (relative and friends) and - I don't have better words for that - just to 'sprinkle' them while whishing Happy Easter. In the past water was used but nowadays it is more of some kind of perfume. The little boys like it because they get painted egg, candy, chocolate and/or pocket money in return while dads and grown-ups of course are served homemady brandy. The girls say they hate this day because at the end of the day they will 'stink' from all kind of patchouli but they really expect us to come over and really get angry if we don't.

Haha, sounds as some really great fun out there on Easter! :D

We don't have such habit here in Bulgaria. However the home made rakija and the all-day-long celebrations around the table are a must! ;)

I suppose there's no big difference between the two celebrations, just we're moving all day from house to house.

Oh, yes rakija, sljivovica, pálinka it doesn't matter how we name it, any pairing of alcohol+fruit can't be wrong in any way. :D

'...Haha, sounds as some really great fun out there on Easter! :D...'

Of course, at least while it lasts and you don't arrive home. Some former girlfriends really excelled in explaining me in a blink of an eye that I was going to feel myself very comfortable on the sofa at that night. :p

Haha, sounds as some really great fun out there on Easter! :D

We don't have such habit here in Bulgaria. However the home made rakija and the all-day-long celebrations around the table are a must! ;)

Here that Rakjia is named Tuica. (Tzuica). It is made out of plumes.

I presonally prefer the Beer named Valentine which is a brown unfiltered beer.

Thank you all for the Easter wishes.To you all, the same same wishes from me.

Plums, apples, grapes, apricots, pears, quinces, etc,etc.... we make rakija form every fruit out there. :)

Last two days I dedicated to some serious "academic researches" into the rakija area!  The result was simply astonishing as I came to the conclusion that I like this fluid no matter source was used to produce it!  :D