Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gabiisier
    Newest Member
    Gabiisier

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

how ruuuude Valdes,at least you could say,good evening  :diablo:

Apologies for that my dear, was just checking the forum briefly using my phone. 

Good morning though. :)

i would like such a thread to be opened ,i guess our Guru will allow you ,weeell open the thread and will ask later hehehee,Valdes will kill :diablo: mee,i better hide now  :D

No need to hide, if Guru aims you there is nowhere you can hide. :D

Hi guys! I wanted to makr a new thread about this, but first wsnted to ask here. Which game from Microgaming would you play ti wager bonus funds? I was thinking of making a thread where everyone could share the games they play to meet wagering (for most popular softwares).

Great idea! :good:

Feel free to start such topics in Your Favorite section of the forum, I think it's most suitable since you gonna ask people "What's your preferred Microgaming slot for wagering?"... Would be great if we have the same topics created for NetEnt, RTG, Playtech... ;)

Let me know if you need any assistance, I will be more than happy to help. 

Great idea! :good:

Feel free to start such topics in Your Favorite section of the forum, I think it's most suitable since you gonna ask people "What's your preferred Microgaming slot for wagering?"... Would be great if we have the same topics created for NetEnt, RTG, Playtech... ;)

Let me know if you need any assistance, I will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks for the green light, dear guru! I actually thought, maybe the thread could be about all top softwares like : What's your preffered game for slot wagering? :) And good morning! You're up early! :)

Thanks for the green light, dear guru! I actually thought, maybe the thread could be about all top softwares like : What's your preffered game for slot wagering? :) And good morning! You're up early! :)

Yep, quite early I would say, but somehow my sleep is not good recently. Probably due to the solar eclipse from last week. :)

Sure, it's your topic and your idea after all, so feel free to do whatever you like. 

Marko is part of our developers team and needs moderator's rights to do what he's doing with the forum. ;)

ahh..Valdes i was bored and said it,just to say something,because noone is her and today i am so sick of spinning and spinning,has that happened to anyone of you :crazy: or maybe i have one of those days  :huh: have noo idea who Marko is ,but ok new moderator who needs moderator rights  :rolleyes:

ahh..Valdes i was bored and said it,just to say something,because noone is her and today i am so sick of spinning and spinning,has that happened to anyone of you :crazy: or maybe i have one of those days  :huh: have noo idea who Marko is ,but ok new moderator who needs moderator rights  :rolleyes:

Huh! :o Spinning and spinning? How about winning and winning?  :rolleyes:

What are you spinning though? Your beloved wolfie I guess...

Where is Afi,haven't see him all day  :)

Hmmmm...did you missed me darling? ^_^

Probably in the middle of a serious gun fight with some outlaws. :)

No...no...no gunfight with no outlaws...just fighting with my blardy ISP for the last 2 or 3 days!

Taking ages to load anything...including AG...and just couldn't post any messages...

but I read all of them in my mailbox...hehehe. Good enough for me.

Today, the ISP is in a better mood...not fast enough as usual...but workable.

So...GOOD MORNING MY DARLINGS AND MATES! :hi:

Hmmmm...did you missed me darling? ^_^

No...no...no gunfight with no outlaws...just fighting with my blardy ISP for the last 2 or 3 days!

Taking ages to load anything...including AG...and just couldn't post any messages...

but I read all of them in my mailbox...hehehe. Good enough for me.

Today, the ISP is in a better mood...not fast enough as usual...but workable.

So...GOOD MORNING MY DARLINGS AND MATES! :hi:

yeees a lot  :)

Good...good! Don't ever go 'missing in action' without telling us first pleeeease darling! ;)

Thank you .. and I think  if I disappear on 7 days for example, you will be happy to see me back and I ll be even more happy. 

This might doesnt make  a sense but I know what am i talkin about. .. I guess. :D  :rolleyes:

Thank you .. and I think  if I disappear on 7 days for example, you will be happy to see me back and I ll be even more happy. 

This might doesnt make  a sense but I know what am i talkin about. .. I guess. :D  :rolleyes:

Disappear for 7 days???!!! :o

That's waaaay tooooo looooong! It'll be like 7 years...I think...hehehe.

But...it does make sense to me darling...so NO disappearing for 7 days or more now! :wub:^_^