Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DanielO96
    Newest Member
    DanielO96

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

@ Blondie, I would suggest you, next time to check with live support about restricted countries, several times I signed up under lets say croatia, or any other country and then their tech would solve the issue.

Only because the county isnt listed, doesnt necessary mean it is restricted. 

Good luck and enjoy your free spins. 

Hm,, if you win like 1000 dollars from free spins, then you have the whole month to wager it.  :unknw:

I wouldn't mind winning 1000 dollars and then wagering it.. at least 35x times seems actually possible to do!

By the way, did you play free roll yesterday at Gaming Club? I saw someone with a nickname Awena3232 (surely misstyped the numbers)

I wouldn't mind winning 1000 dollars and then wagering it.. at least 35x times seems actually possible to do!

By the way, did you play free roll yesterday at Gaming Club? I saw someone with a nickname Awena3232 (surely misstyped the numbers)

Yes Blondie, it was me ;) .

Several months ago I took some ND bonus and I was winning, winning and winning,,, wager was x 99 and I had little more left,, but after 6 hrs and got so tired and upset because live support wasnt available I changed the game and lost it all,my bet was, 70 euros or so.

But it was crazy and nice.

I played yes, but my results were bad, and I think my alias was something with north, I don't remember really. :))

Next time you play, you will see your alias anyway.

Dont get disappointed with the results, keep playing whenever you get time and trust me, sooner or later you will win.

And I hope to see finally screenshot from you.

Good morning,I slept like Emina but less then 3 hrs. Now I am up and tired.It is 7 a.m. on the sunny Balkan!

Welcome back Afi!

Thank you my darling!

But wondering though...how it would be like to sleep like Emina???

Just 3-4 hours sleep everyday perhaps?

Hmmmm...I do that too very often...just 3 - 4 hours sleep...I'll start calling this the 'Emina Sleep'! ^_^ ^_^

Good morning Katerina and good morning beautiful Skopje!

@ Afi, Emina sleep is something like .. more like nightmare then dreaming and resting  :p  :rolleyes: .

Oh my god...really? :huh:

Hmmm...ok then, 'Emina Sleep' suits the meaning just fine!

Emina Sleep - a sleep that is restless and not sleeping like a log. ^_^

Webster...put that in you vocab now!!! :D

So, to sum up quickly...

Awena is back, Afi is back and Adebisi just came by... We have some great new screenshots (thanks to Adebisi), Awena is in a good mood... Hmm, sound as pretty good start of the day to me. :)

Yep! It sure is. Combined with my nice warm sunny weather...nothing can be better! Hehehe.

So, to sum up quickly...

Awena is back, Afi is back and Adebisi just came by... We have some great new screenshots (thanks to Adebisi), Awena is in a good mood... Hmm, sound as pretty good start of the day to me. :)

Ohhh ....dont bother to mention me ,i am sooo tiny ,well i am but not that much !!! :angry:

Ohhh ....dont bother to mention me ,i am sooo tiny ,well i am but not that much !!! :angry:

Yeah...our Guru obviously missed out mentioning our darling Katy's wins...but our Queen certainly isn't tiny! In all sense! Hehehe. ^_^