Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cildi27
    Newest Member
    Cildi27

• No registered users viewing this page.

Game: Members to Slots

Icymod

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start this fun thread. Thanks to the wonderful Sharon (Cocopop3011) she motivated me to start a new game. It's a game thread for anyone to answer this simple question. How would you describe other members of AskGamblers as video slots/other games? It can be one or more video slots / other games of any kind, of any software! Same ideas as other members are valid! Don't worry, it's all in good fun! You can put with or without emoticons. You'll never know what results you'll find from other members. To show you all an example I will start off first:

Valdes - Dr Watts Up, Private Eye, The High Life, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Scrooge, Hellboy  :p

Luciana - Queen of the Jungle, Sweet Harvest, Mayan Princess, Sugar Mama, Sizzling Scorpions, Immortal Romance  :blush:

Cocopop3011 - Your Lucky Day,  Party Island, Mad Mad Monkey  ;)

Afi4wins - Thunderstruck II, Truck Stop, Boogie Monsters, The Grand Circus  :lol:

Katemak - Lucky Witch, Witch Dr. , Gypsy Queen  :D

LordCronal - Quest for Beer, Steinfest, Gladiator  :good:

IrineTropic - Dragon Lady, Mermaid's Millions, Off the Hook, Tomb Raider  B)

Icy, must admit this idea is awesome, mate!  :good: Although I am not quite agree with some of your observations upon my modest personality. :p

It's really cool to see how people would describe yourself in this way. I suppose I'll wait to see some other opinions before suggesting my own point of view. :D

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start this fun thread. Thanks to the wonderful Sharon (Cocopop3011) she motivated me to start a new game. It's a game thread for anyone to answer this simple question. How would you describe other members of AskGamblers as video slots/other games? It can be one or more video slots / other games of any kind, of any software! Don't worry, it's all in good fun! You can put with or without emoticons. You'll never know what results you'll find from other members. To show you all an example I will start off first:

Valdes - Dr Watts Up, Private Eye, The High Life, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Scrooge, Hellboy  :p

Luciana - Queen of the Jungle, Sweet Harvest, Mayan Princess, Sugar Mama, Sizzling Scorpions, Immortal Romance  :blush:

Afi4wins - Thunderstruck II, Truck Stop, Boogie Monsters, The Grand Circus  :lol:

sooo katemak is all about Witches  :spiteful: ,hmmm  , Icymod  ,watchout i can put a spell on you  :diablo:

Valdes -  Big Shot,  Lucky Tiger,Mister Money

Luciana -  Cleopatra's Gold,Crystal Waters,Fame and Fortune

Sharon - Glitz and Glamour ( you remind me of the girl),Incan GoddessNaughty or Nice 

Afi4win-  Polar Explorer ,Tiger Treasures,Return of the Rudolph

LordCronal-  Ronin,Texan TycoonLucky 8,Goldbeard

Icymod-  Chicken Little, ,Funky Chicken, Monkey Busines ,Hen House

Irine- Honey to the Bee,Hillbillies,

LOL, this idea is amazing!! This is like the first time I'm regretting a fact of my very poor slots knowledge! 

I can add a Cleopatra by my name and Wonder Woman, why not hahaha   :p Thanks for others, I'm pretty satisfied! Except with the fact you put ValDes on the first place! What about ladies first? :p

Let me try :D

Cocopop - Sugar Pop, Fashion Slot, Shopping Mania, Lolita  

Irine Tropic - Ibiza, Dolphins, Cocktail's Bar, Samba Spins  

Katemak - Cleo - Queen Of Egypt, Treasures of Troy, Cleopatra Treasures - generally all that ancient themed slots, because of the avatar photo, where she has oriental face and dark hair :)

ValDes - Yes, everything dark and mysterious :D The Dark Knight, Crime Scene, Scarface, No Mercy... and Lucky Barstard  :ph34r:

Icymod - Siberian Storm, Dragon Island, Alaskan Fishing, Subtopia, The Snake Charmer ( Seems that his nickname overcome in my choices :D )

Afi - Ed's Venture, Jack and the beanstalk, Gonzo's Quest, Surf Safari.. he sounds adventurous 

Lordy -  Madder Scientist, The Reel Steal, Aristocrat, Viking Age 

Toilet Seat - X Men, Fantastic Four, Mega Joker, Excalibur  8)

It looks like Katemak is planning to turn me into a chicken then use me in her cauldron for her next spell or she'll cook me for dinner, I like myself marinated then roasted to perfection as a chicken  :shok:  :p

@ Luciana, I like the way you think :) Valdes is too serious but he gets the job done. Crime Scene and Scarface lol why didn't I think of that hahaha! No Mercy is the icing on the cake.

Hahaha, thanks Icy :) You made me laugh with Katemak, spell and chicken stuff :D

It looks like Katemak is planning to turn me into a chicken then use me in her cauldron for her next spell or she'll cook me for dinner, I like myself marinated then roasted to perfection as a chicken  :shok:  :p

@ Luciana, I like the way you think :) Valdes is too serious but he gets the job done. Crime Scene and Scarface lol why didn't I think of that hahaha! No Mercy is the icing on the cake.

you made me laugh  :lol: ,big one  :D

Can't wait to hear the other members opinions especially from Sir / Lord / Master / Judge / Serious / Gambling Guru / Boss / Detective Valdes  :lol:

Just ValDes, Icy... Just ValDes. :) Or if it is easier, you may also call me 'my friend' as well. Would be much better than using any or all of the above. ;)

Yeah, I am 'planning' to respond adequately to this 'interesting' idea of describing highly respected forum members!  :D So, 'The empire will strike back' very soon.  :rolleyes:

Just ValDes, Icy... Just ValDes. :) Or if it is easier, you may also call me 'my friend' as well. Would be much better than using any or all of the above. ;)

Yeah, I am 'planning' to respond adequately to this 'interesting' idea of describing highly respected forum members!  :D So, 'The empire will strike back' very soon.  :rolleyes:

Or could it be the "Revenge of the Sith"?  :o   :D

I think it is about time for me to share my humble observations upon this interesting idea! :D

Ladies first of course...

Cocopop3011 - definitely Girls With Guns, perhaps a bit of Muse :)

Luciana - Pixies Of The Forest, Secret Code and maybe a piece of Burning Desire :p

Katemak - Immortal Romance, Asian Beauty  :D

Icymod - Excalibur, Boom Brothers :D

Afi4wins - Playboy, The Finer Reels Of Life  ;)

LordCronal - Thunderstruck I and II, Victorious, Dead Or Alive  :drinks:

And what about me... I'm surprised no one guess the most suitable game name describing my modest personality...

it was so easy... just call me the ... Hitman! :spiteful:

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I would like to start this fun thread. Thanks to the wonderful Sharon (Cocopop3011) she motivated me to start a new game. It's a game thread for anyone to answer this simple question. How would you describe other members of AskGamblers as video slots/other games? It can be one or more video slots / other games of any kind, of any software! Same ideas as other members are valid! Don't worry, it's all in good fun! You can put with or without emoticons. You'll never know what results you'll find from other members. To show you all an example I will start off first:

Icymod this is a fantastic idea! I love it!!!

I also love the slots you chose for me...oooooh I need to have a think...I'll come back with my observations....

Bravo Icymod bravo!!

Oh my god, you have all picked so many good ones for me....I am under pressure now aren't i!

I have to say my favourite is katemaks Naughty or Nice......that my girl is spot on....right boys and girls...I shall come back...

In fact I have to edit this because I also love Valdes' girls with guns, icy's mad mad monkey lucianas' sugar pop, in fact all of yours....how do you all know me so well?

The girls are easy...

Luciana - Ladies Night, Wild Rockets (as I think you have a wild side), Planet Exotica, Playboy slot!!!

Katemak, Pixies in the Forest, (also Ladies Night), Starburst

Boys not so easy....

Boys are not easy ??? yeah 

Sharon you know what i did noticed???

i saw your profile ,Luciana profile soo we have all put our bdays, so everyone can see how old are we  :)  ,but look at the boys profiles ,no one from the boys has put their AGES  :acute:

wow   :spiteful: shouldnt be this opposite  :shok:  :shok:

or they are old like a turtles :D ???

Kate, I think you have just opened Pandora's Box!  :spiteful:

well good ,lets open new game :spiteful:  .

well you open a new game !!!

We will guess how old are you guys and the winner will get chicken dinner  :D

well good ,lets open new game :spiteful:  .

well you open a new game !!!

We will guess how old are you guys and the winner will get chicken dinner  :D

Okay I'll multiquote soon cuz the first page got filled quickly ;)

Kate "The wicked witch of the west" mak, do you still want any sauce or side dishes with that chicken? :lol:

Boys are not easy ??? yeah 

Sharon you know what i did noticed???

i saw your profile ,Luciana profile soo we have all put our bdays, so everyone can see how old are we  :)  ,but look at the boys profiles ,no one from the boys has put their AGES  :acute:

wow   :spiteful: shouldnt be this opposite  :shok:  :shok:

or they are old like a turtles :D ???

Kate, I think you have just opened Pandora's Box!  :spiteful:

Hahahahaha, hahahahaha...so does that mean we are allowed to guess?

Okay I'll multiquote soon cuz the first page got filled quickly ;)

Kate "The wicked witch of the west" mak, do you still want any sauce or side dishes with that chicken? :lol:

Well off course Icymod :spiteful: you will be the reward for us girls ,who will guess ,top prize is Icymod