Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kkjgd
    Newest Member
    Kkjgd

• No registered users viewing this page.

Game: Members to Slots

Icymod

New list: :D

mpane80 & Bodgangy: Bloodsuckers

ValDes: Gladiator, Great Czar

Afi4Wins: Thunderfist, Pacific Attack

Cocopop3011: Avalon I & II, Excalibur, Robin Hood

Luciana & Katemak: Immortal Romance

FAZ II: Tales of Krakow

Icymod: BreakAway, Icy Wonders

:o only that ?hmm i thought youll be more creative  :D

New list: :D

mpane80 & Bodgangy: Bloodsuckers

ValDes: Gladiator, Great Czar

Afi4Wins: Thunderfist, Pacific Attack

Cocopop3011: Avalon I & II, Excalibur, Robin Hood

Luciana & Katemak: Immortal Romance

FAZ II: Tales of Krakow

Icymod: BreakAway, Icy Wonders

I'm satisfied with the choices Lord gave me.  :good:

sooo katemak is all about Witches   ,hmmm  , Icymod  ,watchout i can put a spell on you  :diablo:

You did say you were the "witch of the forum" . I don't see you not just the witch of Askgamblers, I also see a lucky lady.

Valdes -  Big Shot,  Lucky Tiger,Mister Money

Luciana -  Cleopatra's Gold,Crystal Waters,Fame and Fortune

Sharon - Glitz and Glamour ( you remind me of the girl),Incan GoddessNaughty or Nice 

Afi4win-  Polar Explorer ,Tiger Treasures,Return of the Rudolph

LordCronal-  Ronin,Texan TycoonLucky 8,Goldbeard

Icymod-  Chicken Little, ,Funky Chicken, Monkey Busines ,Hen House

Irine- Honey to the Bee,Hillbillies,

Chickens and monkeys! I prefer to be the monkey so I could eat bananas from trees and drop banana peels to make rival goats fall on there sides.Take that you horned fool!

I think it is about time for me to share my humble observations upon this interesting idea! 

Ladies first of course...

Cocopop3011 - definitely Girls With Guns, perhaps a bit of Muse 

Luciana - Pixies Of The Forest, Secret Code and maybe a piece of Burning Desire 

Katemak - Immortal Romance, Asian Beauty  

Icymod - Excalibur, Boom Brothers 

Afi4wins - Playboy, The Finer Reels Of Life  

LordCronal - Thunderstruck I and II, Victorious, Dead Or Alive  

And what about me... I'm surprised no one guess the most suitable game name describing my modest personality...

it was so easy... just call me the ... Hitman! 

I get the Boom Brothers but Excalibur could have a few reasons. Am I King Arthur or Merlin? 

I was going to suggest Hitman but I was hoping Afi or Luciana would put that on for me.  

Icymod this is a fantastic idea! I love it!!!

I also love the slots you chose for me...oooooh I need to have a think...I'll come back with my observations....

Bravo Icymod bravo!!

Don't mention it Cocopop3011, I shouldn't take all the credit, remember...you helped me with the idea!

The girls are easy...

Luciana - Ladies Night, Wild Rockets (as I think you have a wild side), Planet Exotica, Playboy slot!!!

Katemak, Pixies in the Forest, (also Ladies Night), Starburst

Boys not so easy....

Wonder what your slot choices will be for us guys.

Kate, I think you have just opened Pandora's Box!  :spiteful:

Ohh no! How do we close it!? Quick, knock it on it's side or something. Call Superman or Ghostbusters! 

Hahaha, why almost everybody relate me with romantic, love slots? :D

Because your personality is awesome! Like the hot sun, warming up the frozen ice/cold of winter. Your comments are refreshingly entertaining and you make us feel very welcome as members.   :hi:

You did say you were the "witch of the forum" . I don't see you not just the witch of Askgamblers, I also see a lucky lady.

Chickens and monkeys! I prefer to be the monkey so I could eat bananas from trees and drop banana peels to make rival goats fall on there sides.Take that you horned fool!

I get the Boom Brothers but Excalibur could have a few reasons. Am I King Arthur or Merlin? 

I was going to suggest Hitman but I was hoping Afi or Luciana would put that on for me.  

Don't mention it Cocopop3011, I shouldn't take all the credit, remember...you helped me with the idea!

Wonder what your slot choices will be for us guys.

Ohh no! How do we close it!? Quick, knock it on it's side or something. Call Superman or Ghostbusters! 

Because your personality is awesome! Like the hot sun, warming up the frozen ice/cold of winter. Your comments are refreshingly entertaining and you make us feel very welcome as members.   :hi:

Chickens and monkeys! I prefer to be the monkey so I could eat bananas from trees and drop banana peels to make Rival goats fall on there sides.Take that you horned fool!

Icymod can you please explain this !!! dont follow you  :o  :o  :o  :o

Chickens and monkeys! I prefer to be the monkey so I could eat bananas from trees and drop banana peels to make Rival goats fall on there sides.Take that you horned fool!

Icymod can you please explain this !!! dont follow you  :o  :o  :o  :o

It's my imagination running wild. Like I said I prefer to be the monkey...I can settle being a chicken if I feel lazy. I'm not describing you as anything negative. This is what I would imagine myself as a monkey only goats in general are my enemies Imaginatively speaking. It would be asking myself what animal would I be and who would be my choice for an enemy as an animal. For the record your not my enemy and I like teasing you a little from time to time in the forums  ;)  :lol:  ;)

And a great association to an actual slot Valdes!

I actually don't mind playing it too...sometimes the scatters come in all the time and the golden wild. But I never play this at Mr Green...for some reason I just think its dreadful there

Hmm, that's a very strange coincidence?! I also have some dreadful moments playing this game there... :o