Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

JUNE QUIZ RESULTS RELEASED - CHECK NOW

Oh guys...I've been very ill with my morning sickness I'm so sorry.

I am going to call this months winner to ICYMOD! Congratulations...please check your mail

Thank you to everyone who took part...I am away on a weekend break as my sister is getting married from tomorrow to Monday so I will post The March quiz on the 2nd!!

I hope to see more entries!!!!

Have a smashing time at the wedding and hope you feel better!  :drinks:

Oohhh Cocopop, I can't wait to see and get my hands on your sweet sweet.........................PRIZE for this March if I win again!  :lol:  Such a marvelous idea for you to bring to AG and I am wishing luck to everyone too! Your work is tremendous Coco, keep up the excellent work!

Oohhh Cocopop, I can't wait to see and get my hands on your sweet sweet.........................PRIZE for this March if I win again!  :lol:  Such a marvelous idea for you to bring to AG and I am wishing luck to everyone too! Your work is tremendous Coco, keep up the excellent work!

Thank you Icymod! Sorry I haven't put up the March Quiz yet.i will try sometime today.

Due to my pregnancy making me extremely sick all day every day I'm having to postpone the next quiz until April, I hope no one minds, by this time I will be past the 12 week stage, in the 2nd trimester and hoping to feel much better.

All we do care about is your health condition and not some quiz, my dear Sharon!  :air_kiss: So, be sure to take good care for yourself and don't worry about us, we would be right here when you return with the quiz in April or May, or whenever you decide. ;)

All we do care about is your health condition and not some quiz, my dear Sharon!  :air_kiss: So, be sure to take good care for yourself and don't worry about us, we would be right here when you return with the quiz in April or May, or whenever you decide. ;)

Thank you! That's a very lovely thing to say! I will make the next quiz especially good!

Maybe ValDes can prepare a special edition high level extremely hard quiz, for March?  B)

Are you implying my quizzes are easy Luciania! Right now it's my turn to crack that whip then! My next quiz is gona blow the socks off you all (make sure to wear socks that day so you can see what I mean)

Hahahaha, I'm not the right person to judge if your quizzes are easy :D They are amusing, for sure!

But, I'm just saying, knowing what Guru can dig up and how "cruel" he can be :p

Hmm, I was wondering to start a new business. I will produce my own brand of chewing gums and call it "Chew the Guru"! :D I'm pretty sure it would be your favorite chewing gum, isn't it?  :lol:  :p  :p  :p  :p

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpg image.jpg

As promised here is the first part of APRILS QUIZ. I'm without my laptop today so I'm not including as many picture questions as I'd like to unfortunately, but what I am doing a little different is adding a bit of General Knowledge! So all those who said to me last time - I won't know any of the slots YOU CANT SAY THIS TIME! Because you can still join in with the other questions!

DONT FORGET MY GOLDEN RULE

GOOGLE = A BAN FROM MY QUIZ B)

Q1a. Name the newest slot to be released by Microgaming from the Untamed Series..

Q1b. What is the most popular bird of prey commonly seen in the United Kingdom?

A - Buzzard

B - Kestrel

C - Red Kite

Q2a. On the slot 300 shields, how many rounds of free spins do you play before getting the x200 feature?

Q2b. The llama belongs to the family of animals commonly called what?

A - Goats

B -Camels

C - Cows

Q3a. Which Playtech slot features the Stolen Goods Bonus and Raid Bonus?

Q3b. Can you name the main character of the above?

Q4a. Can you name Playtechs slot dedicated to Easter?

Q4b. A female rabbit is called

A - Cow

B - Doe

C - Femmie

D - Nothing. It's just a girl rabbit

Q5a. Name the slot where this symbol appearsimage.jpg

Q5b. The first day of spring is technically called ....

A - Spring solstice

B - Spring equinox

C - Either A or B

Q6a. Name the slot image.jpg

Q6b. What year did the original series (above answer) hit the airwaves?

A - 1964

B - 1966

C - 1973

D - 1978

Q7a - On the slot Crocodopolis, if I played with my wild on the 2nd reel, what multiplier what I be getting?

Q7b - Crocodiles swallow stones in order to dive deeper ....

TRUE OR FALSE

Q8a - How many keys do you have to collect in Jack and the Beanstalk to open the Harps Stacked Wilds within the free spins?

Q8b - In the English fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk, what did Jack trade for the five magic beans?

A - Donkey

B - Horse

C - Cow

D -Lamb

Q9a - Name the slot image.jpg

Q9b - How many Paylines does it have?

Q10a - Name the slot image.jpg

Q10b - Name the main character!

GOOD LUCK - ANSWERS TO BE IN BY THE 15th APRIL PLEASE

image.jpg