Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lenka123
    Newest Member
    lenka123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Good afternoon, yeah, I knew it is afternoon in Canada, I landed there only at the airport. 1 hr landed in Canada, I saw little from the air. That was the crazy long flight,, Houston / Canada / Ireland / Hungary / Dubai / Afghanistan. that was the 24 hrs long flight,,and it was that plane with no space between seats,,OMG,,, I got the one next to the emergency exist,  the guy from Bosnia and my city allowed me to sleep on his arm, and the man, 2 metars tall, gaved me his lunch,, I had two :D I will never forget that gesture. he was kinda of macho back in time, I didnt liked him much, but we got seats next to each other,and he was so nice,,I was stresses and wanted to stepped outside because of the terrible turbulences over the Ireland,I I thought we gonna crush down,,,

statement EXAMPLE / hm, I think we had this one previosly,,dont know

Well considering I don't even know what your word says Valdes :D You can have a point :D

Sneha 1

Valdes 1

Everyone Else 0

Start a new game Valdes :D

ohhh Sharon :o  ,from now on i will use some Macedonian words,so will see,if Mr.Valdes will manage to understand  :diablo:

Well you shouldnt,you never gave me any point,all I can hear Valdes point for this,Valdes point for that uffff  :(

Yeah, this ValDes is virtually everywhere across this forum and website! Does he never get tired?! :D:p

I guess that would be MOI  :rolleyes:

Aha + Sharon. ;)