Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nikhil96
    Newest Member
    Nikhil96

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Simple... There is absolutely NO guarantee that low variance games will boost up your balance. ;)

What about medium though? No guarantee that any game will annoyingly. Low variance have been good at saving me recently you tried crusade of fortune that's low variance but has a top symbol jp of 5000 coins and 200x for 5 scatters plus 30free spins ;)

Aham, Afi, go to Casumo, I will ! Barber shop! 

Oops! Sorry darling! I went to Casumo but played my 4 free spins instead, on the new game Explosivo something.  :rolleyes: That won me $0.98, hahahaha. :D

Then with that $0.98, I played my top favorite game now, Jack and the Moneystalk ( :p), playing at $0.20 bet. Got a free spin game before the $0.98 ran out, and boosted my balance by a few $$ more. Believe it not, my game then lasted well over 4.5 hours, just from that $0.98!!! Finally, at 4.35am, I withdrew 120Euros!!! Yahooooo!  :yahoo:

Oops! Sorry darling! I went to Casumo but played my 4 free spins instead, on the new game Explosivo something.  :rolleyes: That won me $0.98, hahahaha. :D

Then with that $0.98, I played my top favorite game now, Jack and the Moneystalk ( :p), playing at $0.20 bet. Got a free spin game before the $0.98 ran out, and boosted my balance by a few $$ more. Believe it not, my game then lasted well over 4.5 hours, just from that $0.98!!! Finally, at 4.35am, I withdrew 120Euros!!! Yahooooo!  :yahoo:

Love that slot so much but it needs a bankroll very impressive you did it with 98cents! WOW!

Love that slot so much but it needs a bankroll very impressive you did it with 98cents! WOW!

Well, I have to thank you Bigdk, for having advised me earlier to stay with the game, and I did. Tonight, Lady Luck stayed by me and helped pushed my bankroll up, one step at a time, slowly but surely. I don't think I can ever repeat that same win again. Not with another $0.98.  ;)

Ahhhh...it's been a very long night. Way past my bedtime now, its already morning, but still night-time in my head. So, goodnite every one! See yer later.  :D  :lazy:  :lazy:  :lazy:

Well, I have to thank you Bigdk, for having advised me earlier to stay with the game, and I did. Tonight, Lady Luck stayed by me and helped pushed my bankroll up, one step at a time, slowly but surely. I don't think I can ever repeat that same win again. Not with another $0.98.  ;)

Ahhhh...it's been a very long night. Way past my bedtime now, its already morning, but still night-time in my head. So, goodnite every one! See yer later.  :D  :lazy:  :lazy:  :lazy:

good night Afi,i am going to bed too,see ya !

Yeah man I told ya it's a belter of a slot! the wins possible equal even games like immortal for less money! Probably easier to get full screen of harps than it is to get 5 wilds on DOA IMHO!

Yeah man I told ya it's a belter of a slot! the wins possible equal even games like immortal for less money! Probably easier to get full screen of harps than it is to get 5 wilds on DOA IMHO!

I couldn't disagree with you brother! Once the harps come, the big wins come too, especially when 3 of them appear at the same time. Possibly 4 even, but I haven't seen that, but definitely not 5 of them, because they don't pay for themselves. I'd love to get 4 of those harps all at once...woohoooo!  :D

And yes, they seem to be easier to come by than 5 Wilds in DOA or in any other game. In less than half a month of playing JATB (Jack and the Beanstalk), I have already got twice of those 3 harps, but the other time, the 3 harps were too separated and didn't pay that much. What a pity!  :( And this is why JATB has taken my top favorite spot over Gonzo and Dolphin Reef.  ^_^

Simply Casumo,,congrats Afi !!

Happy new year everyone been on a mega losing streak but back in business so heres some fab screenshots! ;)

over 200x on Centre Court ;)!

2nd best symbol Oranges with 4x multiplier at bet level 2 wins £80 200x bet win ;)!

h5vs.jpg

Epic win on Jack and the Beanstalk free spins first set and with in just minutes of spinning! 1025x lowroll bet of 20p £251 won!

nfis.jpg

This is what you want to happen... And what I want again please please jack!!!  ;)..

WOW! WOW! WOW! Well done Bigdk! Didn't know you had won the 4 harps before...or maybe I've forgotten! :D  But thanks for showing it again mate. I'll be aiming for that beautiful 4 harps too!  :D

WOW! WOW! WOW! Well done Bigdk! Didn't know you had won the 4 harps before...or maybe I've forgotten! :D  But thanks for showing it again mate. I'll be aiming for that beautiful 4 harps too!  :D

You'd better aim at the 5 harps now... We already have a screenshot with 4 of them. ;)

You'd better aim at the 5 harps now... We already have a screenshot with 4 of them. ;)

Hahahahaha...sorry mate, but I don't think there can be 5 harps...because the harps don't pay anything for themselves, if I'm not mistaken.  ^_^

Hahahahaha...sorry mate, but I don't think there can be 5 harps...because the harps don't pay anything for themselves, if I'm not mistaken.  ^_^

I heard 5 harps pay the same as jack does... The reason I believe this is because I saw pic online of a win even higher than mine at 20p it was 1,000euros!! it said in pic comment " got fullscreen of harps and they just kept coming!! 

Of course they pay and of course there's a possibility to hit 5 harps! ^_^  Wilds substitute for Jack symbol and yes, biggy is right, you could win insane! ;)

I heard 5 harps pay the same as jack does... The reason I believe this is because I saw pic online of a win even higher than mine at 20p it was 1,000euros!! it said in pic comment " got fullscreen of harps and they just kept coming!! 

Really? Hmmm...have to get them first to believe...because if the expanded wilds don't pay for themselves, then it usually means there cannot be a full screen of them...because mathematically, it equates to = 3 x win = 3 x 0 = zero value!

Oh maaan...if I can get those 5 harps with $1 bet...I'd be happy for 1 year or two! Hahahaha. (After 1 or 2 years, I'd no longer be happy...I'd be yearning for another similar win!  :D )

Last time when I decided to chase this dream hit it cost me...you don't wanna know!  :angry: I've played Jack and the LosingStalk for months and never ever even get close to 4 harps, let alone 5... :(

But I never give up and I know it is just a matter of time to hit them! As soon as I catch this tricky genie and his wish master, Jack would be the next one.  B)

Last time when I decided to chase this dream hit it cost me...you don't wanna know!  :angry: I've played Jack and the LosingStalk for months and never ever even get close to 4 harps, let alone 5... :(

But I never give up and I know it is just a matter of time to hit them! As soon as I catch this tricky genie and his wish master, Jack would be the next one.  B)

Have you tried playing it like ya would gonzo? up the money gradually ont he back of a big 100x bet win thats how I win on Jack Guru it seems to work well and playing only max of 1% of bankroll! We all help each other at Askgamblers giving ideas to assist :)