Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zingoooo
    Newest Member
    Zingoooo

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Peanuts hits compared to you valdes wish I had thought of wishmaster when I had €45 doa and reel steel took the majority of that :( good run as I begun with 6.40 from 10 free spins.

Sometimes these "peanuts" makes me feel better and happier than the big winning ones.... There's no heat playing 9p per spin, no tension, no stress, no big anticipations, just pure fun!  B)

Bravooo to our Macedonian friend! :good:

Did you manage to cashout something after good hits?

It's a no deposit bonus 600 euros with x100 wager so 60 000 to wager. Right now I'm on 20 000 with 40 000 left with a solid balance. Will update on how it turns out.

It's a no deposit bonus 600 euros with x100 wager so 60 000 to wager. Right now I'm on 20 000 with 40 000 left with a solid balance. Will update on how it turns out.

Oh, I adore such kind of challenges! :) Have done it myself few times before, but succeeded only once. The game which helped me most was Sherwood Forest Fortunes. ;)

Wish you luck mate. :good:

No excuse for me not making withdrawal yesterday-this morning I started off just amazing was up n down on a few games so decided to use my last £4-5 left of my bonus cash on reel steal I only hit 5 pink ladies in inside the free spins with a wild!! £250 hit on 9p I was then up and down all night only going below £100 by like 6am this morning! Really infuriating to have lost and with my highest bet only being 60p for a few on playboy I didn't have greed in me at all. was looking for about £500 but alas could not get any more than 100x my bet after that astonishing hit! Oh well enjoy the pics! Think I'll start with reel steal all the time now! don't even care that it could have been more. So for anyone struggling to complete wagering just bet small what you want to do is not win too much you can spin games jatb and creature really quickly anyway so the wagering does not take long even on the lowest denomination! wait until you are nearly through it before betting higher even then on DOA 36p bet can net players thousands if they persevere with it intensely! 

post-4909-0-61100400-1404673259_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-91668200-1404673276_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-23677500-1404673300_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-21643200-1404673348_thumb.jpg