Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Maybe now you can see why I love Play'nGo games...when they start paying...they can go on for many times!  :D

And you have just seen this for yourself mate.

Fantastic wins there again mate...oooh...and they reminds me of my recent Supe It Up successive wins too!  ^_^

Forgot to mention these all coming from the same session! Made a $100 deposit and ended up withdrawing a hefty grand! Yey!  :yahoo:

So basically you do have to bet bigger on this game to win bigger? These bets are out of my budget and maybe that's why this game is never kind to me.

So basically you do have to bet bigger on this game to win bigger? These bets are out of my budget and maybe that's why this game is never kind to me.

Naaaah! Pimped is just like Holiday Season...it can pay at any bet size...big or small. 

If you can remember my winning screenshots on both Pimped and Holiday Season, most of them were only on $0.10 or $0.20 bets. Only a very few were on slightly bigger bets.

Our Guru was probably following his instincts...playing with big bets at the right time. On bad days, this would make a huge hole in his wallet! Hahaha.

As for you, Sharon dear, you still have not got the feel of the game yet...I think...so you cannot 'sense' when a payout is on its way. It takes real skill to learn this art of 'sensing'...from practice after practice after practice...and more experience, hehehe. Playing any game for short periods of time will not give you this sensing skill. It needs lots of observation whilst playing...and remembering them.  ;)

Although I do agree with most of what Afi said above, I still believe big bets are the key to win big with this game or any other Play'n Go slot... The winning potential is there, no doubts about it, however the payouts are so low most of the times so you just need to pick bigger bet to hit bigger win assuming the common 'decent' win feature would return only 100 x bet. ;)

Still, I found myself how right is Afi saying that if you catch this game in a good day it can pay as crazy and you could start with small bets and simply increasing it after each and every good feature. Good luck! :good:

You got all 'what' in the free spins feature?  :huh:

Not all 'what' you silly bunny...all 'wilds'

Aaaah...I see...whoopieee...and congrats my dear...

but try to finish all the wagering within one year... :D  

I honestly don't know how you manage it!! Well done dear!!

Thank you Sharon darling.  ^_^

Let's just say that these sort of wins happen only when the 'luck' is good. On other days, they just won't come at all, hehehe. 

Thank you Sharon darling.  ^_^

Let's just say that these sort of wins happen only when the 'luck' is good. On other days, they just won't come at all, hehehe. 

Gambling = Not knowing what would happen but eh, Afi here likes his soup...very much :good::D

Congrats mate...very nice win on Book Of Maya there.  :good:

And congrats too Guru-san...I like that Viking game too but haven't won anything yet.  :good:

Well, not quite surprised you didn't won yet with Viking Runecraft... After thousands of spins, this is still my first and only 100+ x bet win so far. :( 

Admin Edit: The content of the post has been removed due to violation of the AskGamblers Forum Rules, Forbidden Advertising. 

Hi kxp11

Posting external links are forbidden in the forum, unless you obtained permission from our administrators.

Also your post is has been posted in the wrong forum and will be moved most probably accordingly.

Welcome to Askgamblers.

• 2 weeks later...

Before the lovely waitress can ask me her question...

I gave her a big grin and answered "yes, please".  :D 

Well...some of you can already guess what the question would be...so let's just skip that bit, hehehe.

More soup for me over the last few days...but greed took me over...and finally lost it again...DAMN!  :D 

post-61309-0-65008900-1500545504_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-44403800-1500545530_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-73667300-1500545555_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-20061900-1500545571_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-74060400-1500545589_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-88167300-1500545613_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-42802800-1500545637_thumb.jpg

and this one missed the Mega Win...

post-61309-0-08167800-1500545651_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...