Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    urlandek
    Newest Member
    urlandek

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Same session... :o

attachicon.gifsecrets.christmas2.jpg

Got 50 free spins to try the game and got the previous feature... Then upped the bet after each free spins and here we are, a nice $200 withdrawal from 50 free spins. Cannot even remember when was the last time when I did that. :)

Guru you are doing great :good:  at least someone is winning,as for me cant wait till this 2016 ends,this year has been total disaster for me  :crazy: hope next year will be another story a winning one  :D

Wow! That is fantastic news Guru mate! Congrats!  :good:

Personally, I'm in the opinion that Secrets of Christmas cannot pay big, only mediocre wins, simple because the paytable is low, but obviously, many mediocre wins can still result in a good withdrawal, as you have proven here.  :D

Guru you are doing great :good:  at least someone is winning,as for me cant wait till this 2016 ends,this year has been total disaster for me  :crazy: hope next year will be another story a winning one  :D

Make that 2 of us darling!

2015 saw a few fairly good withdrawals, but 2016 was practically nothing for me too. It's definitely time for a good change!  :p

Same session... :o

attachicon.gifsecrets.christmas2.jpg

Got 50 free spins to try the game and got the previous feature... Then upped the bet after each free spins and here we are, a nice $200 withdrawal from 50 free spins. Cannot even remember when was the last time when I did that. :)

Biggest win so far on the game was 14 euros on a minimum bet :D

Wow! That is fantastic news Guru mate! Congrats!  :good:

Personally, I'm in the opinion that Secrets of Christmas cannot pay big, only mediocre wins, simple because the paytable is low, but obviously, many mediocre wins can still result in a good withdrawal, as you have proven here.  :D

Thank you guys. :)

I can assure you the second half of 2016 was no different to me than yours... Mediocre wins mostly and withdrawals once in a blue moon occasionally, all that resulting in a hefty amount of money I kiss goodbye. :( 

Don't know about you though, but somehow I am feeling December will be a great month and certainly a game changer for me in terms of gambling. Just have that odd feeling you know or how helena is calling it - my hands are soooo itchy... :D 

This game is the same setup of secret of stones. If you can choose wild reel 2 and 4 with a multiplier. You guaranteed a big win.

Indeed, a much better copy of the Secrets of the Stones if you ask me. :) 

The game is truly capable to provide medium and probably high wins, over 250 x bet, but sometimes it takes ages triggering the feature. Wondering if it could provide a monster, 1000+ x bet win, if 4 or 5 scatters happen to land... 2nd and 4th wild reel plus additional wild plus more free spins plus multiplier, hmm, that could be huge!  

Indeed, a much better copy of the Secrets of the Stones if you ask me. :)

The game is truly capable to provide medium and probably high wins, over 250 x bet, but sometimes it takes ages triggering the feature. Wondering if it could provide a monster, 1000+ x bet win, if 4 or 5 scatters happen to land... 2nd and 4th wild reel plus additional wild plus more free spins plus multiplier, hmm, that could be huge!  

Well, if daydreaming can come true, then I would wish to get those 1,000,000 coins and above wins from any game...DOA, Pimped, whatever.  :p

Thank you guys. :)

I can assure you the second half of 2016 was no different to me than yours... Mediocre wins mostly and withdrawals once in a blue moon occasionally, all that resulting in a hefty amount of money I kiss goodbye. :(

Don't know about you though, but somehow I am feeling December will be a great month and certainly a game changer for me in terms of gambling. Just have that odd feeling you know or how helena is calling it - my hands are soooo itchy... :D

And i have some odd feeling that i should start playing Microgaming again and say bye bye to Netent  :rolleyes: anyways Mr.Guru whenever my "left" hand is itchy i always take money,always  ;)

Now that Phoenix arising screenshot is awesome. First screenshot i saw on that slot with so many of those lady with wings and 4 of kind. I know it must be very difficult or taking a lot of patience to get one of those. 50 000 coins for full screen of that lady with the wings right?

Now that Phoenix arising screenshot is awesome. First screenshot i saw on that slot with so many of those lady with wings and 4 of kind. I know it must be very difficult or taking a lot of patience to get one of those. 50 000 coins for full screen of that lady with the wings right?

Maybe you will love this one then. ;)

arising1.jpg