Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Very nice Beginner's Luck there Sorenjo mate. Congrats!  :good:

I've been playing a bit of Reel Steal too lately, but the game doesn't like me at all.

Not even once I could get the Free Spins game. DAMN!!!  :p

This game to me is probably like Twin Spin to Sharon!  :D

With remaining wagering requirements of 3600 and close to $800 balance decided to dedicate my Sunday session to Heavy Metal Warriors from iSoftBet... 

And it turned out to be a very wise decision, cause I not only managed to clear the remaining wagering but also to finish with a decent $600 profit from the session and requested a hefty $1400 withdrawal /from a $100 deposit and 150% bonus match/! Yey!  B)

heavymetal7.jpg

heavymetal8.jpg

heavymetal9.jpg

heavymetal10.jpg

heavymetal11.jpg

Congrats mate! I guess this Heavy Metal warrior cannot wear you down...not so fast anyway!  :lol:

Hehe, sounds like a good Christmas surprise.. you know... being undressed by such a heavy metal warrior like the cutie from the winners above. :p Not that my wife would be happy to hear that of course. :D 

Seriously, I'm planning a new weekend session with all these lovely girls but this time will try the game with higher bets, 2.00 and above and see if it could produce the same steady growth of balance. Fingers crossed. :)

Hehe, sounds like a good Christmas surprise.. you know... being undressed by such a heavy metal warrior like the cutie from the winners above. :p Not that my wife would be happy to hear that of course. :D

Seriously, I'm planning a new weekend session with all these lovely girls but this time will try the game with higher bets, 2.00 and above and see if it could produce the same steady growth of balance. Fingers crossed. :)

Sounds good mate! Good luck!  :good:

My fingers crossed for yer...but not my legs though...for obvious reasons!  :D