Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jammartin
    Newest Member
    Jammartin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Had a decent test run on Samba Carnival last weekend, probably about 3 to 4K spins with bets anywhere between 0.75 and 3.75. Must admit that I have never been fan of Play'N Go games and was really hoping that Samba Carnival is about to change that fact. Unfortunately, it didn't work... The game is paying ***** most of the time, requiring a serious balance to run, but the worst of all is the feature which comes almost as rare as seeing an unicorn... :( Ended up with a lost of course and the screenshot below was the only win in excess of 100 x bet out of thousands of spins! What a disappointment... :(

samba001.jpg

Had a decent test run on Samba Carnival last weekend, probably about 3 to 4K spins with bets anywhere between 0.75 and 3.75. Must admit that I have never been fan of Play'N Go games and was really hoping that Samba Carnival is about to change that fact. Unfortunately, it didn't work... The game is paying ***** most of the time, requiring a serious balance to run, but the worst of all is the feature which comes almost as rare as seeing an unicorn... :( Ended up with a lost of course and the screenshot below was the only win in excess of 100 x bet out of thousands of spins! What a disappointment... :(

attachicon.gifsamba001.jpg

I think Play 'n Go and Quickspin have great games and the graphics are awesome but the payout is disappointing. The biggest win I ever had was 200x bet on their new game Aztec Queen (Play 'n Go). Microgamin, NetEnt and Playtech are still the best when it comes to payouts.

I think Play 'n Go and Quickspin have great games and the graphics are awesome but the payout is disappointing. The biggest win I ever had was 200x bet on their new game Aztec Queen (Play 'n Go). Microgamin, NetEnt and Playtech are still the best when it comes to payouts.

And that is the main reason why I usually do not play any Play'N Go game... It's their loss after all.  ^_^

And that is the main reason why I usually do not play any Play'N Go game... It's their loss after all.  ^_^

I totally agree with you but I only play just for fun with real money or bonus money, I just enjoy the graphics and the soundtracks.

I am, well I never actually stopped, just been playing it a little less and trying to focus on Twin Spin again too :)

Twin Spin is being awful with me recently... Actually, I have troubles recalling when was the last time when I got 5 reels with same symbols... :(

Hope it's better with you though. 

Twin Spin is being awful with me recently... Actually, I have troubles recalling when was the last time when I got 5 reels with same symbols... :(

Hope it's better with you though. 

Oh, no, I can absolutely relate to you. I am never the one who says that a game has changed, but I feel like Twin Spin has. I haven't had 5 reels for about 2 months now, or even more.. And can't get even 100x bet winnings, my best results recently are 40x bet..awful.

My dear Twin Spin has finally come back to me! :)

Dear Blondie,, congratss *

I remember the last post I saw was saying Twin Spin wasn't nice to you lately!

Well, I am glad to see your wins *

Beautiful, but I wish this win came from 0.50 bet size.:)

Did you cashout from this session?

Cheers and keep it going !  :angel:  8)

Dear Blondie,, congratss *

I remember the last post I saw was saying Twin Spin wasn't nice to you lately!

Well, I am glad to see your wins *

Beautiful, but I wish this win came from 0.50 bet size. :)

Did you cashout from this session?

Cheers and keep it going !  :angel:  8)

Yes, hon, I finally withdrew playing Twin Spin! 80€ withdrawal from a freebie :) And thanks for the good wishes! Are you gambling? :)