Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

WOW! This is what I call an impressive set of CFTBL winner screenshots!  :shok:

Congrats Afi! I have just had 4-scatters feature on 0.40 which paid ... less then 30 x bet... :(

Thank you mate.  :hi:

Don't despair though mate! I got a 4-scatter free game earlier on too...that paid not even 100xbet.

Then when I'm almost done with my balance (hence my winning bet at ONLY $1.80)...it came again...

but missed out on catching any 5-of-a-kinds...damn! Could have made it $1000 or so with that last win!  :p

Thank you mate.  :hi:

Don't despair though mate! I got a 4-scatter free game earlier on too...that paid not even 100xbet.

Then when I'm almost done with my balance (hence my winning bet at ONLY $1.80)...it came again...

but missed out on catching any 5-of-a-kinds...damn! Could have made it $1000 or so with that last win!  :p

In fact, I gave up CFTBL this month and didn't even touch it lately, but decided to try a feature or two today and see if my luck with this game has returned... Well, it didn't!  :angry:

Shame! Could have been a monster hit... :(

Still a decent 900 x bet win though... And voila, first withdrawal for Guru from ages! :D

attachicon.gifdoa1.jpg

Hahaha...missed the black creature...but got Jesse and his boys...well almost, hehehe.

Well done and congrats all the same mate!  :good:

Well...well...well...what do you know...  :huh:

from dark murky waters I went into clear blue sea...

again with bonus but well worth it as you can see...

Whoopie-doo-yaaa-yaaaay!!!  :yahoo:

post-61309-0-17352300-1448823222_thumb.jpg

Completed wagering and withdrew $800...woohooooo!  :D

been looking through these screen shots and i have concluded that Valdes wants to be a cowboy!

either this game loves you sir or you run it 24 hours a day

Yes Johnny, I guess you are right... I love Dead Or Alive and obviously it loves me too, luckily! :)

I made countless spins with this game, had endless gun fights with those outlaws but this year it seems I'm the winner, simply because a huge part of my winnings in 2015 were generated by DOA. 

If I have to be really serious, I would say that although there isn't a sure recipe how to become a successful DOA player, there are still two very important things to be outlined - persistence and budget

To all who are loving DOA as much as I do wish double wild line on 18 bucks a spin! :good:

Bravo guys, great screenshots! :good:

For me Twin Spin is the best, however, if I'd had wins like yours on DOA, it would definitely be my favorite game! :) By the way, nice screenies, Guru! Made it to withdrawal too?

Thanks blondie. :)

Nope, unfortunately busted before even clearing 50% of the bonus requirements... Buuuuuuut, keep an eye of this topic and on teh mega wins one too, there might be a small surprise from Guru any time soon. ;)

Wish you all luck, guys! :good: