Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

After months of NetEnt abuse and humiliation the games finally started to give a little back. First DOA last week, of course it had to happen on lowest bet size possible but it was my last tenner that day so it was more than welcome, around 4700x bet. And today TwinSpin! The Sevens and Aces were literally 3 spins apart. Now I probably should stay away from these games for the coming six months :lol:

xek6t2.jpg

jg1cg5.jpg

v8mnmt.jpg

ipmi5v.jpg

Thanks Sharon & Afi! :D

Honestly thought I'd bust in 10 min. But to put things in perspective. I probably lost about 6-7K on TwinSpin alone the previous 5-6 months before getting this back. The full screen of the same symbols seemed to be something impossible for a long time.

But it just shows gambling is unpredictable. You can deposit hundreds of dollars/euros/pounds and come out empty each time. Yet a small tenner can do the trick when you're least expecting it :D

It is low, but how would that be any different? I don't get more money playing in euros and the payouts are the same :)

Hitting a win like that in euros is a lot of money, but I don't think you can replicate the same wins while playing in euros on the same bets like you play in Krone.

It is low, but how would that be any different? I don't get more money playing in euros and the payouts are the same :)

Hitting a win like that in euros is a lot of money, but I don't think you can replicate the same wins while playing in euros on the same bets like you play in Krone.

You bet 6 danish Krone and win 1500 which is about 80 cents bet and 200 euros win which is great, but if you can achieve the same betting 6 euros and winning 1500 euros that's a whole different story and a lot more money. Why don't you play in euros and win a lot more money if you have such luck in winning big in NetEnt?