Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Geeees! Seems like Lady Luck is with so many fellow forum members today! Congrats guys and keep those beauties coming! :good:

PS. To whom it may concern:

My dear Lady Luck, 

I can see from today's load of winner screenshots that you have finally decided to return from the Bahamas where Afi and I left you to rest a bit from us. However, we consider the fact that you return and never say Hi to any of us yet as a blatant violation of all good manners. As our beloved Sharon would say "How rude!"! We expect an immediate apologies from you in the form of double wild line in DOA plus 5-reel Wild Desire in Immortal Romance. Now please! :D

Geeees! Seems like Lady Luck is with so many fellow forum members today! Congrats guys and keep those beauties coming! :good:

My dear Lady Luck, 

I can see from today's load of winner screenshots that you have finally decided to return from the Bahamas where Afi and I left you to rest a bit from us. However, we consider the fact that you return and never say Hi to any of us yet as a blatant violation of all good manners. As our beloved Sharon would say "How rude!"! We expect an immediate apologies from you in the form of double wild line in DOA plus 5-reel Wild Desire in Immortal Romance. Now please! :D

Lady Luck is not rude :o and she treats any of you as deserved :spiteful: anyway i see she is coming to my way,so this time she is miine all mine  :spiteful:

Well folks...my last 2 weeks has been a lot like Katy Perry

1 minute I'm cold and gloomy...next minute hot and merry

Going up and down and round and round like a roller coaster

Plenty of fun, plenty of thrills, but nothing extra in my Neteller!  :D

Aaaaaargh...maybe I should be crying instead...  :cray:

Aaaaah...what the heck...no point crying over burnt dollars...  :lol: 

So just look...admire...and enjoy...  :D 

post-61309-0-07777800-1448032163_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-29742400-1448032211_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-91869000-1448032269_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-24811800-1448032322_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-98364800-1448032364_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-72805200-1448032421_thumb.jpg

My dear Lady Luck, 

Hahahaha...our darling has been playing hide and seek with me for the last 2 weeks mate!

1 day she'll be here with me...next day nowhere I can see...

Well...I guess she found some NEW guys to have fun with...Sorenjo is one...hahaha.  :D

Started with 3p bonus balance turned it into £67-£68 and busted out staying on same slot for too long. What a run from 3p though!!

These first pics are from a classic slot called Lost Island(yes Netent nicked another companies slot name..) Anyway it's been around for years and I finally got the 5 scatters on it(dam n screenshot button stuck so didn't get pic as they landed grr!) 450x bet! Here's the highlights and a few other wins from the last couple of days!  :good:

post-4909-0-84410400-1448034474_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-22425400-1448034492_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-05968400-1448034535_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-19667600-1448034576_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-30078800-1448034596_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-06368100-1448034640_thumb.png

post-4909-0-76198100-1448037721_thumb.jpg

Hmm, have no idea why, but I have that odd feeling that someone is going to post a winner screenshot in Mega Wins thread soon. A screenshot of a win that is soooo big that could be considered only with the expression "jaw-dropping". :)

Now all that's left is to see if Guru is a decent fortune teller I guess...

Hmm, have no idea why, but I have that odd feeling that someone is going to post a winner screenshot in Mega Wins thread soon. A screenshot of a win that is soooo big that could be considered only with the expression "jaw-dropping". :)

Now all that's left is to see if Guru is a decent fortune teller I guess...

Ooooh-boy! Maybe a Gladiator Jackpot win? Or a Mega Fortune win? Or even a 5-Wilds-on-2-paylines win?  :unknw:

I'd better get crrrrracking...  :lol: