Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    merak
    Newest Member
    merak

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Great win Blondie, Immortal is very generous lately, which is more than I can say about Thunderstruck II  :angry:

Thanks, hajnrih! Well with IR I have love/hate relationship.. With more love and less hate! :D I've lost a lot with it, but when it pays, it pays nice.

Here it is guys, the first news about our Highest Win of the month contest. Click the link to see if your name and screenshot has been mentioned. And don't forget from now on I will also be picking one random screenshot to appear in the news every month alongside the winner of the contest!

Our brand new forum contest needs your winner screenshots!

And if this goes down well over the next few months I may be able to spice the contest up a bit with some prizes! 

Here it is guys, the first news about our Highest Win of the month contest. Click the link to see if your name and screenshot has been mentioned. And don't forget from now on I will also be picking one random screenshot to appear in the news every month alongside the winner of the contest!

Our brand new forum contest needs your winner screenshots!

And if this goes down well over the next few months I may be able to spice the contest up a bit with some prizes! 

YES! YES! PLEASE DOOOOOO!!!  :D

Good job FAZIII for hitting the jackpot, and congratz to the latest winners.

Here are some of my latest hits  :D

5Fw6vHn.jpg?1

CGnK9yc.jpg?1

my best win ever on Twin Spin  :)

ixfo5BF.jpg?1

Jack Hammer is always my m8

vvCBwgq.jpg?1

WB54Xt9.jpg?1

and one crazy hit on Wild Rocket,  I hit 5 scatters on the first spin  :yahoo:

fqAgpqD.jpg?1

and the total win of the free spins after one retrigger

gQs2WVD.jpg?1

Yesterday im play first time in this game " Homles and the Stolen Stones "  deposit  only 25€  with small stakes  burn it very fast 

- But game looks nice    - something new   and im make  few h later  another deposit 125€  and play same slot  mayby

0,45 h  - 1 h   starting with stakes 0.5€ -0,75€ -1€  got  balance up to 250€  - Games was in hot mode  got 3 or 4 times free spins in short time    so go a little higher with stake 2€  hit some bonus runds  next  mixed bet 2.5€ -  5€  soon  got free spins  -  Game dont pay to much  in free spins  only something like  12x bet But suddenly got big message Jackpot and winnigs numbers go high...  Im even dont noticed this in first stage im already collect 5 this  yellow stones.