Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Anette1977
    Newest Member
    Anette1977

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

mixed winners. TH1,Reel Steal,DOA,BDBA,Mega Moolah ISIS The flashing symbol on BDBA biggy are kings! Left it immediately peak balance was £229 after wagering but tried for big feature on Mega Moolah Isis that never turned up grrr but recovered on 15lines GOT again and cashed out £168.80 only put in £10 received 20BBZ just awful and also received  150 free spins on Rabbit in the hat won £14 on these then wagered on all the above MG games.  :good:  :hi:

post-4909-0-25114100-1444087326_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-84348200-1444087346_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-79664600-1444087375_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-23744400-1444087414_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-34152800-1444087436_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-20286100-1444087702_thumb.jpg

Congrats Hajnrih and did you played just now??

Cheers to your wins!!

Generally, yes. In your particular case, we reserve the right to apply certain limits considering the nature of your previous activity across AG.  :acute:

This is probably MG's best game.

Please keep in mind the the most suitable resolution when posting screenshots would be 800x600. 

Generally, yes. In your particular case, we reserve the right to apply certain limits considering the nature of your previous activity across AG. :acute:

Please keep in mind the the most suitable resolution when posting screenshots would be 800x600.

Hi valdes

I wish I was able to post that resolution but what I did is take a snapshot of my YouTube channel and paste it here.

The resolution is awful when I do that but there's no other way for me.

Any new wins will not have a problem because I'll Take pic while that happens

Yes I did. Small amounts, but still better than nothing. Especially when you feel that you won't win more. :)

Sweet, sweet music for my ears. :D 

Wish I could 'feel' the games are not going to pay me more as you did. Actually, what I feel recently is that they want to pay me big, but cannot get a 'confirmation from Lady Luck' ! Hahahah.  :crazy:

Sweet, sweet music for my ears. :D

Wish I could 'feel' the games are not going to pay me more as you did. Actually, what I feel recently is that they want to pay me big, but cannot get a 'confirmation from Lady Luck' ! Hahahah.  :crazy:

Well my problem is not only that, but also I don't know which games to play. I have a feeling that all of them (IR, Twin Spin, Flowers, GOT) could pay and then I can't decide, where and what to play :D

Well my problem is not only that, but also I don't know which games to play. I have a feeling that all of them (IR, Twin Spin, Flowers, GOT) could pay and then I can't decide, where and what to play :D

Sometimes I am undiced myself when it comes to pick the game.

But I was not feeling very well and that was another reason for me being undecided.