Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geroi34rus
    Newest Member
    geroi34rus

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Great winnings VaIDes! I have a hate-ship loveship relationship with twinspin. Won about 400€ with it in the last days, but yesterday lost 220€..guess will take a break from netent a bit and will post the pictures in Apple contest, sorry for being so busy and posting so rarely.

Thank you, Katerina. :)

Hope my good streak is about to last for longer this time. :D

How about you? I see you are winning and withdrawing regularly or it's not that good as it seems? 

Hope you had winning streak all month and it last longer Valdes.

As for my streak,well,June was not so bad,but not soo good either.I think i am on the losing streak again.Maybe weird,but i am experience the same as last year.

The same months, i had good streak last year ,they repeated this year too :o ,the same counts for bad  streak too.As Afi says, there is something in that good or bad vibes,we all have  :huh:

Hope you had winning streak all month and it last longer Valdes.

As for my streak,well,June was not so bad,but not soo good either.I think i am on the losing streak again.Maybe weird,but i am experience the same as last year.

The same months, i had good streak last year ,they repeated this year too :o ,the same counts for bad  streak too.As Afi says, there is something in that good or bad vibes,we all have  :huh:

Totally agree with you... It really seems like Lady Luck is playing with us all the time. As if she is good in particular months and evil in others... :o

Imagine what would be if she, Lady Luck I mean, becomes a fellow AskGamblers forum member, eh?! :D  

Totally agree with you... It really seems like Lady Luck is playing with us all the time. As if she is good in particular months and evil in others... :o

Imagine what would be if she, Lady Luck I mean, becomes a fellow AskGamblers forum member, eh?! :D

haha already imagining ,i will be her best friend  :D

Great winnings VaIDes! I have a hate-ship loveship relationship with twinspin. Won about 400€ with it in the last days, but yesterday lost 220€..guess will take a break from netent a bit and will post the pictures in Apple contest, sorry for being so busy and posting so rarely.

Thanks blondie. :) I will wait for your new winner screenshots in the Apple Watch race. ;)

Yeah, I also have a love/hate relationship with Twin Spin slot, but seems like we are in something like a honeymoon recently! :D

twin_spin21.JPG

twin_spin22.JPG

Woohoooo...Great wins there Blondie, Helena and Guru! Congrats and well done! :good:

but do keep an eye on that fire...don't let it spread to the wrong part of your body!!! :D

Thanks mate and don't worry. Guru knows how to keep away from fire...on dangerous places! :D

Guru is now trying for a 5-reel Wild Desire... Without any success of course, but still 'sailing above water...' ;)

attachicon.gifir27.jpg

Well...it's good that you are still swimming on or above the water mate. :good:

It's always SINK for me with this blardy game...hating it more day by day! :angry:

Well...it's good that you are still swimming on or above the water mate. :good:

It's always SINK for me with this blardy game...hating it more day by day! :angry:

Well, I just decided to give it a short try last night... Nothing serious, just a short sessions of couple of features, not even close to my usual IR run. Got this 100 x win and run away as fast as I could. ;)