Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Senkoo
    Newest Member
    Senkoo

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Hmmm...don't know when those flippin' flamin' busters-d are gonna be good to me for once...hehehe. Congrats mate! :good:

Yup, it aint much indeed but it's not bad for 6 free spins :D

Whaaaat??? You got that win from 6 free spins???  :o

Okaaaay...so tell me...what did you promised to Lady Luck to get that win eh???  :D

Thanks guys. :)

I really do enjoy my time playing Divine Fortune recently and to be honest, already start dreaming about hitting that jackpot in the middle. :D

Now that would be a day to remember!  B)

Yep...that would surely be a day to remember mate...the Jackpot in the middle...hope it'll come one day for you.

As for me, all I could get...is the finger in the middle...hahaha.  :p

I really do enjoy my time playing Divine Fortune recently and to be honest, already start dreaming about hitting that jackpot in the middle. :D

and for a moment i thought you hit the Jackpot  :crazy: Guru 

I have dreamt winning a jackpot but woke up broke :p

Dreams are nasty little things that kick you in the bottom when you wake up haha :D

Whaaaat??? You got that win from 6 free spins???  :o

Okaaaay...so tell me...what did you promised to Lady Luck to get that win eh???  :D

6 indeed, I got the double feature, random wild and colossal wild.

Lady Luck? nope, it was Lady Duck who gave me that luck :D

I have dreamt winning a jackpot but woke up broke :p

Dreams are nasty little things that kick you in the bottom when you wake up haha :D

Once I'm done dreaming of that huge win/jackpot /which never comes of course :D/ then it's time for me to quit gambling immediately. :p

6 indeed, I got the double feature, random wild and colossal wild.

Lady Luck? nope, it was Lady Duck who gave me that luck :D

Lady Duck??? :shok: 

Oh geeees...but of course...just look at those beautiful row of ducks!!!  :lol:

Hahahaha...that's the same probability of getting a huge jackpot win, would you think so mate?  :D

Indeed my friend, indeed. I almost shat myself when I he said that. Good post, good post! :good::D

Never say never (Justin Bieber), because you'll never know when the jackpot decides to make your bank account fat.

When I hit a jackpot of a million, I'll buy myself a few multi-games slots, each slot with 1 favorite gaming provider. Hmmmm, I'm dreaming again

Red Lady? Is that the same as my darling Lady in Red?  :huh:

Naaah...it's not...but that looks like a nice game from Novomatic though, which I haven't tried yet.

Congrats and well done mate!  :good:

And this lion's incredible good luck keeps on going...oh geees...I'm incredibly jealous!!!  :D

Congrats mate...very nice wins you've got there! :good:  

Never mind about that damn low payout for getting 4 Wild Reels plus one 5th WIld symbol!  :p

And this lion's incredible good luck keeps on going...oh geees...I'm incredibly jealous!!!  :D

Never mind about that damn low payout for getting 4 Wild Reels plus one 5th WIld symbol!  :p

Yeah, those wild symbols kept coming towards me. I don't mind though, my doors are always open for them :D

I don't care much about the low payouts, it's free matey, free I tell you!  :lol:

Now awaiting for approval of my account and when it's done, I'll try to withdraw those winnings :)

Yeah, those wild symbols kept coming towards me. I don't mind though, my doors are always open for them :D

I don't care much about the low payouts, it's free matey, free I tell you!   :lol:

Now awaiting for approval of my account and when it's done, I'll try to withdraw those winnings :)

I was thinking of getting a lucky rabbit's foot but I'm changing my mind and now I rather want a lucky lion's foot :D