Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NIVELBSSR
    Newest Member
    NIVELBSSR

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Last time when I decided to chase this dream hit it cost me...you don't wanna know!  :angry: I've played Jack and the LosingStalk for months and never ever even get close to 4 harps, let alone 5... :(

But I never give up and I know it is just a matter of time to hit them! As soon as I catch this tricky genie and his wish master, Jack would be the next one.  B)

Well mate, here's to our good luck in chasing those 5 harps...  :drinks: ...may the LUCK be with us!  ^_^

Have you tried playing it like ya would gonzo? up the money gradually ont he back of a big 100x bet win thats how I win on Jack Guru it seems to work well and playing only max of 1% of bankroll! We all help each other at Askgamblers giving ideas to assist :)

Man, you have no idea how many different strategies I have tried during all these years.... With each and every one of them being so successful for a moment and such a devastation at the end! :(

All that I hope now is to hit the perfect timing when the slot is in a 'good mood' while Lady Luck is trying to seduce slot's best friend called RNG! :D

lol can you see why I have changed my avatar silly me was only supposed to bet 20p not blow the bloody doors of gonzos quest open lmfao.

First spin on gonzo

here it is

Nles25Q.jpg

result - yes I know it just meets 100x bet or qualifies and this is a bonus also but I should be able to meet requirements now maybe.

iELrvya.jpg

itgSLy3.png

also thank you to bigdik dave really take my gonzo hat of tae ya man and AG of course long live ASKGAMBLERS :D

Now that's what I call a FREAKING LUCKY BREAK TRM...a 10x lucky freak!!! :D Well done man! :good:

Gonzo has been a good friend to many of us here...including me of course, hehehe.

10x? its not a £20.00 bet only £2 and dont even know how I did it but I was almost biting my nails as the spun begun lol

this is 108 x my  lucky bet I think but thanks Afi for your kind words man :)

Now that's what I call a FREAKING LUCKY BREAK TRM...a 10x lucky freak!!! :D Well done man! :good:

Gonzo has been a good friend to many of us here...including me of course, hehehe.

I do hope this is the start of a lucky streak and I can take a lucky long break to somewhere nice and sunny Alf lol

No, I meant, you wanted to bet 20p but bet $2 instead...that's a 10x lucky freaky break! :D Or, I misunderstood you, TRM? :unknw:

But a very nice win no doubt there! :D

you are correct indeed default was £2 and I was supposed to be betting my little 20p silly but lucky enough to get lucky or something like that I'm still a bit in shock really hope I can win something big from this haven't spinned anything since lol :)

it was my first spin also and the 3 bonus symbols smacked on the screen to my surprise not that I'm greedy but for a £2 bet I was thinking this would be substantially more thats not greedy right?

lmfao

TRM

you are correct indeed default was £2 and I was supposed to be betting my little 20p silly but lucky enough to get lucky or something like that I'm still a bit in shock really hope I can win something big from this haven't spinned anything since lol :)

it was my first spin also and the 3 bonus symbols smacked on the screen to my surprise not that I'm greedy but for a £2 bet I was thinking this would be substantially more thats not greedy right?

lmfao

TRM

Wauuu,,,wau TRM  I wish I was this lucky on Gonzos yesterday, happy for you !!! Congrats. 

Cheers! :drinks:

lol can you see why I have changed my avatar silly me was only supposed to bet 20p not blow the bloody doors of gonzos quest open lmfao.

First spin on gonzo

here it is

result - yes I know it just meets 100x bet or qualifies and this is a bonus also but I should be able to meet requirements now maybe.

also thank you to bigdik dave really take my gonzo hat of tae ya man and AG of course long live ASKGAMBLERS :D

This one is a perfect example that if and when Lady Luck lands on your shoulder there is no way you could miss the win! Even if you accidentally choose the wrong bet! :)

thank you Awena :drinks: indeed if I win more than a fiver  I promise lol  and yes valdes its a good thing I was not really thinking about what I was doing on this occasion just opened the game and hit spin without checking my bet size even had to check with support that this does not affect my bonus and they confirmed it does not in any way so I guess thats cool huh lol

p.s I even thought I had corrected my bet size usually this is the first thing I check and do but hey ho merrily on I go and let you all know the final result.