Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Daniellis
    Newest Member
    Daniellis

• No registered users viewing this page.

My last withdrawal was...

ValDes

Yeah!! Our AG baby is gonna get some nice new thiiiings! ;)  :yahoo:

Well, at least some from the AskGamblers team is winning.  :rolleyes: Congrats, Sharon! :good:

Good! Good! Very goooood! ^_^:good:

Congrats Coco, cheers!  :drinks:

Thanks everyone! Well I was saving for a new floor but I've already deposited £50 of the winnings!!!! Tut Tut

See, I told you your next withdrawal was just around the corner. ;) Hope that's gonna change everything for the better. 

yes i was laughing few hours ago,Awena told me i will cashout something ,then you saying my next withdraw its just around the corner,well can you predict both of you my next withdraw  :p

yes i was laughing few hours ago,Awena told me i will cashout something ,then you saying my next withdraw its just around the corner,well can you predict both of you my next withdraw  :p

Well, don't know about your next withdrawal, but I am extremely happy to announce that I have just requested my first 4-figure withdrawal from ages! 1000 USD are now on their way to Guru's Neteller from Lucky Dino! Woo hooo!  :yahoo:

Well, don't know about your next withdrawal, but I am extremely happy to announce that I have just requested my first 4-figure withdrawal from ages! 1000 USD are now on their way to Guru's Neteller from Lucky Dino! Woo hooo!  :yahoo:

wow that great news  :clapping:  :clapping: congratulation Valdes  :good: and Guru strikes again :good:  ,just tell me its not from DOA or it is ??

wow that great news  :clapping:  :clapping: congratulation Valdes  :good: and Guru strikes again :good:  ,just tell me its not from DOA or it is ??

The main profit came from 5 consecutive free spins features in Big Bad Wolf at 1.25 bet per spin which paid combines over $550. Then some Starburst, then some Big Bang, Immortal Romance until I hit a decent win at Cosmik Fortune and my balance reached 1000. 

The main profit came from 5 consecutive free spins features in Big Bad Wolf at 1.25 bet per spin which paid combines over $550. Then some Starburst, then some Big Bang, Immortal Romance until I hit a decent win at Cosmik Fortune and my balance reached 1000. 

ohhhh ...Starburst you say ,well ,well who would say that our Guru plays Starburst,although Cosmic Fortune and Big Bang are big no for me ,well great job,really great  :good:

Bravo! Marvelouso! Fantastico! Well done-o! Make that Well done-000s! :yahoo:

Congrats and super news guru mate. So happy to hear this. When I go down, you go up...simply marvelous! :good:

Bravo Guru!!! Wow hm, I am having my third Rakia just now and will take dark wine within 15 mins. Cheers  :hi:  :drinks:  :friends:

P.S. You can have piece of potato pie too. 

Thanks Awena. :) Beware with the number of rakias though, tomorrow could be a painful day for your head. :p

heheh,, thx Valdes, I had 4 glass of wine, now  going to sleep,, I am in control,, rakia plus wine,, still on my legs, doing more then good.

I was up until early morning and this rakia and wine did me just fine,.

Cheers to health and life,,, and winning screenshots. 

Thank you dear, wish you the same! :good:

HOLA HOLA everybody!

From no one else but Afi! ^_^

Tired and sleepy but went on a gaming spree...

Thought my luck has gone but it's still with me! :yahoo:

Details can be seen in the screenshot thread a little later.

Deposited $150, got $187.50 bonus, wagered $8437.50, and withdrew $1000...woooohooooo! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

HOLA HOLA everybody!

From no one else but Afi! ^_^

Tired and sleepy but went on a gaming spree...

Thought my luck has gone but it's still with me! :yahoo:

Details can be seen in the screenshot thread a little later.

Deposited $150, got $187.50 bonus, wagered $8437.50, and withdrew $1000...woooohooooo! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

First welcome back  :) and congratulation Afi  :good:  :good:

Saturday deposited 100eur with 50 eur bonus wagering 1950 i withdrew 400!

I depositet 30 eur two day ago i played on doa and i withdrew 123 eur!

Oooh-la-la! Congrats and well done Rainie darling...AG's outlaws bounty huntress! ;)

Congratulations, rainie and Afi! :good:

It's sooooo good when seeing how the fellow members here are using the Withdrawal button....unlike me for example. :D

Thank you mate.

Well...not being able to use it...and not using it when able...are 2 different things! ^_^

Don't know which one is yours...hehehe. ;)

Congratulations, rainie and Afi! :good:

It's sooooo good when seeing how the fellow members here are using the Withdrawal button....unlike me for example. :D

I just get soooo furious when i read comment like this one  :o   you withhdraw 1000$ or euros dont remember,i withdraw 80 euros and i am thankful, even that this  sum is small  :)