Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikhabot123
    Newest Member
    Mikhabot123

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Air Dice Tournament: Win a Share of €1,000

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@Icy me and loceff cannot play this slot anymore because of our timezons. @Fiekie247 is not going to play as well. You should just post your hit.  Make sure your screenshot doesn't expire.

It's not an issue for us to post an entry  if our local clock says 11:59am May 28th(+12 from GMT in NZ) because all that matters is getting your entry posted on the forum before the comp closes at the end of the GMT day(mid-day May 28th NZ). 

It's an issue if someone gets confused and start spinning 12 hours earlier because NZ is ahead when the GMT timeframe hasn't even begun yet and tries to submit that entry. People in different timezones just need to actively make an effort to ensure they enter within the rules.

should have been 5 places paid, like I said, but now 2 people who entered the contest won't get paid, weee.  but Air Dice didn't listen to me instead they listened to Jamal Malik... thanks Air Dice.

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

should have been 5 places paid, like I said, but now 2 people who entered the contest won't get paid, weee.  but Air Dice didn't listen to me instead they listened to Jamal Malik... thanks Air Dice.

I understand your disappointment but we just can't always guarantee that everyone is going to win a prize.  However, because you are a valued forum member I will try my best to make sure all future contests have at least 5 spaces on the leaderboard. It's nice to see that so many of you are here entering now so that definitely needs to be rewarded and recognised.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Air Dice Tournament: Win a Share of €1,000
13 hours ago, loceff13 said:

Thanks for another great promo :)

you have placed in the top 3, seven times out of the 11 tourneys you took part in. what are you doing? is it volume or luck or both or what is this? is this how it's going to be you're going to dominate these contests with your screenshot contest superpower.