Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    165709
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Harrys2306
    Newest Member
    Harrys2306
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers brand new contest! Take 5 EUR for every published bonus review


Recommended Posts

LAUNCH DATE 1ST MARCH UNTIL THE FORESEEABLE 

We have a budget for 200 reviews per month across all three contests. Once this limit is reached, the contest will be paused until the following month

We are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new ‘writing’contest! For those of you who are familiar with our previous contest - yes, it is almost the same as the one we had before (please check here).

 

How to participate:

1.  Choose any deposit bonus offer from our bonus directory.

2.  Open the review for the chosen bonus and scroll down to the Players Reviews section and write a short review from your own personal experience with the bonus. Make sure to rate the bonus and to put all positive and negative comments accordingly. 

Your review must be at least 300 words. It must be formatted correctly or the review will be rejected. 

You can post up to 5 reviews per day, across ALL THREE CONTESTS.  You must post your reviews within the calendar month.

Reviews can take up to 5-7 days to be approved.  Please see the link above for an example of how you should post in this topic.

Screenshot2.png

· Once ready with your comments for the particular bonus, press the Post my review button and that’s it.

bof1.jpeg

· Post the link* of the review in this forum thread, so we can follow your activity and count the number of reviews you posted. Please, do not edit your older posts by adding the new reviews to them! Put each following set of reviews done through the month in a separate post.

· You need to have Skrill or Bank Wire account, for the payments (PayPal and Neteller are not supported).

*Note: The posted links are supposed to look like this one for example:
http://www.askgamblers.com/bonus/welcome/royal-panda-casino-100percent-up-to-eur100/#writeYourReview

 

erms & Conditions:

  • Reviews  must be written based on your own experience with the game. Admin reserves the right to reject any review if they feel they are not genuine or not your own. 
  • Every qualifying review brings you 5 EUR in cash, no strings attached!
  • Reviews must contain a minimum 300 words.
  • All qualifying posts will be summarized monthly.
  • Please make sure your English language and grammar are legible, we need understandable texts.
  • Make sure to pay enough attention to the formatting of your reviews (leave space after punctuation; line space between paragraphs; sentences and names start with capital letters; check for spelling mistakes, etc.) Reviews which are not properly formatted shall not be accepted. 
  • Make sure your review does not start with "Hi Askgamblers...", "This is my next review..." or something like that. Remember that you are writing a comment, not a letter to a friend or a book. :) 
  • You are only eligible to write one review per bonus and no deposit bonuses do not count
  • We can accept positive or negative comments, but violent, abusive, offensive and insulting content will be disqualified.
  • Posts after 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of the month will be calculated for the next payout circle.
  • Payments will be transferred via bank wire transfer or Skrill and a payment date will be specified
  • Copying materials from other websites and presenting them as yours is strictly forbidden and will result with an immediate disqualification from the contest.
  • Players from Indonesia, Nepal, Russia and Philippines are not allowed to take part in any of our writing based contests. We reserve the right to add more countries in the future.
  • All writing based contests are meant for active AskGamblers Forum members, You must have a minimum of 5 forum posts before you can take part and be registered for at least 7 days. 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Class is in session! I do have a few questions for our english professor @cocopop3011.

#1 - Will this be the only topic available to us or will topics in regards to casinos and games be open for review as well?

#2 - I'll try to make sense of this. I used to be a very old past member whose well aware of these paid reviews from 2013 moving forward. There have been "bumps on the road", obstacles that detached my "former self" as a member. If for example let's say all 3 contests are available but I've written them as the "former Icy" not knowing where I left off writing (yes, this is a part of my confession), do I get to write everything fresh? The complexity of figuring out which bonus, casino or slots that have been written will be the issue. Years of buried history.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Icy said:

Class is in session! I do have a few questions for our english professor @cocopop3011.

#1 - Will this be the only topic available to us or will topics in regards to casinos and games be open for review as well?

#2 - I'll try to make sense of this. I used to be a very old past member whose well aware of these paid reviews from 2013 moving forward. There have been "bumps on the road", obstacles that detached my "former self" as a member. If for example let's say all 3 contests are available but I've written them as the "former Icy" not knowing where I left off writing (yes, this is a part of my confession), do I get to write everything fresh? The complexity of figuring out which bonus, casino or slots that have been written will be the issue. Years of buried history.

 

 

All three contests are being rolled out and no you will not be allowed to repeat any previous reviews from your old username. So please make sure you check this first because it would break the rules if you did a second review 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Professor @cocopop3011! Love how you come out of nowhere to assist!😍

Another question. Let's say the casino does allow specific members to register and AG has restrictions on specific pages of them.

Can we use VPN to bypass AG restricted pages in order to do our reviews? In my case, specifically Royals Stars, it does allow Canadian players.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Icy said:

Professor @cocopop3011! Love how you come out of nowhere to assist!😍

Another question. Let's say the casino does allow specific members to register and AG has restrictions on specific pages of them.

Can we use VPN to bypass AG restricted pages in order to do our reviews? In my case, specifically Royals Stars, it does allow Canadian players.  

As long as your country is permitted to play at the casino , as stated in their terms and conditions, you can write a review 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we write the same as a hundred other casino bonus sites do?

Like I can' fake an ***** (wrong gender inn the relationship for that) I can't fake any joy about a 100% sign-up.

I don't consider 'em even bonus anymore...just part of sign-up.

OR, if the extra 100 FS on top are included over 10 days to tell people to surely set their alarm cause those € 0,10 spins on a Pragmatic slot are what change your life for the better.

In short: enervate some casino's with my soon to be copy-pasted reply's from template and 'insert casino here'. (like some reps do when answering to good or bad review...s'all good y'all🥸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Can we write the same as a hundred other casino bonus sites do?

Like I can' fake an ***** (wrong gender inn the relationship for that) I can't fake any joy about a 100% sign-up.

I don't consider 'em even bonus anymore...just part of sign-up.

OR, if the extra 100 FS on top are included over 10 days to tell people to surely set their alarm cause those € 0,10 spins on a Pragmatic slot are what change your life for the better.

In short: enervate some casino's with my soon to be copy-pasted reply's from template and 'insert casino here'. (like some reps do when answering to good or bad review...s'all good y'all🥸

@jan duchau Repeat any of your reviews for each different casino/game/bonus and they would be REJECTED!

Each and every new review must be freshly written (no copy and paste of paragraphs or sentences allowed).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jan duchau said:

Can we write the same as a hundred other casino bonus sites do?

Like I can' fake an ***** (wrong gender inn the relationship for that) I can't fake any joy about a 100% sign-up.

I don't consider 'em even bonus anymore...just part of sign-up.

OR, if the extra 100 FS on top are included over 10 days to tell people to surely set their alarm cause those € 0,10 spins on a Pragmatic slot are what change your life for the better.

In short: enervate some casino's with my soon to be copy-pasted reply's from template and 'insert casino here'. (like some reps do when answering to good or bad review...s'all good y'all🥸

But keep in mind only 5 reviews per day across 3 topics. It does not mean 5 on each topic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jan duchau said:

Can we write the same as a hundred other casino bonus sites do?

Like I can' fake an ***** (wrong gender inn the relationship for that) I can't fake any joy about a 100% sign-up.

I don't consider 'em even bonus anymore...just part of sign-up.

OR, if the extra 100 FS on top are included over 10 days to tell people to surely set their alarm cause those € 0,10 spins on a Pragmatic slot are what change your life for the better.

In short: enervate some casino's with my soon to be copy-pasted reply's from template and 'insert casino here'. (like some reps do when answering to good or bad review...s'all good y'all🥸

Each review must be your own and you can not duplicate reviews. We have a tool that picks up copy and pasted content so if you are found to be doing this you will receive immediate disqualification from all contests. Not just you, anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Each review must be your own and you can not duplicate reviews. We have a tool that picks up copy and pasted content so if you are found to be doing this you will receive immediate disqualification from all contests. Not just you, anyone.

Not to say left or right, but chay gpt can do it for me.

With right parameters/module about synonyms and rebuild whole structure to differentiate...not so hard.

I won't bother myself with it, rest assured.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Not to say left or right, but chay gpt can do it for me.

With right parameters/module about synonyms and rebuild whole structure to differentiate...not so hard.

I won't bother myself with it, rest assured.

 

And again you’d be disqualified if you used that. I’ve been here 10 years I know when someone’s not writing an honest review. And even the fact you’re mentioning this is making me question whether or not we should allow you access to this contest. So for your first review, please send it to me through PM for approval and we will decide if you can enter the contest 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

And again you’d be disqualified if you used that. I’ve been here 10 years I know when someone’s not writing an honest review. And even the fact you’re mentioning this is making me question whether or not we should allow you access to this contest. So for your first review, please send it to me through PM for approval and we will decide if you can enter the contest 😊

Have no fear...like I said; bonus reviews, I wouldn't know what to write and am not interested.

Casino reviews, everyone will notice a real person murmuring.

Slots: that I like to share and give my pov, but if you want preview🤯...that'll cost ya € 0.5 extra🧐

 

EDIT: no seriously, I hate template-like answers and have a sense of noticing those, which I already pointed out reps do on casino review page.

After dissecting the positive reviews, a pattern of 1time-2time post members leaving short, bringing non-surplus, reply's with almost always 10 or 9 score.

Should I draw a picture for someone?

 

EDIt2: leave review for FS should be forbidden ofcourse but in that department you have no control.

These actions made casino's like Spinsbro score sky-high but they are scammers to the bone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Icy said:

It will be your responsibility to check when these reviews are approved and edit your post, to let me know. I won’t be checking any reviews that are pending. So please don’t forget to update your post once approved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It will be your responsibility to check when these reviews are approved and edit your post, to let me know. I won’t be checking any reviews that are pending. So please don’t forget to update your post once approved. 

Will keep you informed once approved and will edit all posts. I'll take note of these in the future. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Icy Have any of your reviews been approved yet?

I too like Jan also have v3ngeance for AG. 🤣

None have been approved yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

What did you submit them?

What? Oh, you mean when lol 🤣

I submitted them on Feb 29, just last Thursday first 5 reviews and 3 reviews the day after.

2 casinos, 3 bonuses and 3 slots atm.

I can honestly say, it feels like GIG is slowing handling the process. 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Icy said:

What? Oh, you mean when lol 🤣

I submitted them on Feb 29, just last Thursday first 5 reviews and 3 reviews the day after.

2 casinos, 3 bonuses and 3 slots atm.

I can honestly say, it feels like GIG is slowing handling the process. 👀

Okay let’s see if they are processed tomorrow. They’ll get to them as soon as they can I promise 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...