Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

What reactions do you want to see?

I'm once again trying to be fairy God Mother here 🤣

A lot of you have asked for more reactions to our posts - Can you all give me an idea of what reactions you want please?

Just a heads up, we won't be adding a Dislike reaction as I don't want to welcome negativity to the forum. 

But, if you can all give me some ideas, I can forward them for you and we can pray 😄

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

surprise/wow and a limit on how many reactions can be done per day. limit of say 5 at most. except for the admins, they get unlimited.

I don’t see the need to limit these for anyone but I am looking to adding more reactions this week if I can 😊

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'm once again trying to be fairy God Mother here 🤣

A lot of you have asked for more reactions to our posts - Can you all give me an idea of what reactions you want please?

Just a heads up, we won't be adding a Dislike reaction as I don't want to welcome negativity to the forum. 

But, if you can all give me some ideas, I can forward them for you and we can pray 😄

👀👏😍🍀👍👎😈🤷‍♂️😘😱😉

The fairy godmother from Shrek or....?

Just some ideas above. Cover as much as you can to any of the future comments that may fit with the emojis. As always your doing a great job @cocopop3011 😘

On 2/20/2024 at 8:37 PM, Icy said:

👀👏😍🍀👍👎😈🤷‍♂️😘😱😉

The fairy godmother from Shrek or....?

Just some ideas above. Cover as much as you can to any of the future comments that may fit with the emojis. As always your doing a great job @cocopop3011 😘

Having some issues adding new ones, but I won't give up.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Having some issues adding new ones, but I won't give up.

It's okay, we would be happy with any improvements you can offer to us, after all your the life of the party! The one admin that lights up an entire room causing smiles to head your direction.😉

On 2/23/2024 at 3:46 AM, Icy said:

It's okay, we would be happy with any improvements you can offer to us, after all your the life of the party! The one admin that lights up an entire room causing smiles to head your direction.😉

All I can say is, watch this space 😛

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys, who is techy here? I need a picture that is 100 x 100 pixels. How do I make that happen.

First reactions were 🚪⬅️🏃‍♂️

Assuming you have the Paint document or other editors:

Insert an image of your choice into the editor document then where it says Image there is a Resize or Skew option click that or use CTRL + W. 

It will open a new window, click Pixels.

Disable the button in the middle of the Horizontal and Vertical and input your desired outcome.

Click OK and you'll receive your 100 x 100 picture.

An example of the 3rd picture in regards to the 100 x 100

100 x 100 for AG.jpg

100 x 100 for AG 2.jpg

Hearts for Eyes 100x100.jpg