Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    164979
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Maciussuko
    Newest Member
    Maciussuko
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Sharky Bonus Clauses


Recommended Posts

When you Sign up to a new one be on the lookout for strange Bonus Clauses one I ran into yesterday before I threw it in the trash 

was a x10 of the deposit maximum cashout unless your a kamakazee avoid such places and be extra detailed on your reading some places 

like to pretend their in Curacao when their actually in the united kingdom oh and btw you need a license from the ukgc cant just sit there and have one 

overseas the brits tend to not like that sht boss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bro, that has been a standard for the last 2 years. All new joints implement this policy, even reputable casinos.

On bonus cash, It sounds okay, but some casinos - GameTech group impose 10/20x max withdrawal of deposit sum, even when playing without a bonus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2024 at 6:17 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Bro, that has been a standard for the last 2 years. All new joints implement this policy, even reputable casinos.

On bonus cash, It sounds okay, but some casinos - GameTech group impose 10/20x max withdrawal of deposit sum, even when playing without a bonus.

I've struck the clause here and there such places i just didn't even sign up with just sounds like major bottlenecking to save bucks plus is rogue as ***** . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2024 at 11:02 PM, Astaroth said:

When you Sign up to a new one be on the lookout for strange Bonus Clauses one I ran into yesterday before I threw it in the trash 

was a x10 of the deposit maximum cashout unless your a kamakazee avoid such places and be extra detailed on your reading some places 

like to pretend their in Curacao when their actually in the united kingdom oh and btw you need a license from the ukgc cant just sit there and have one 

overseas the brits tend to not like that sht boss.

We will always try and state this in the written part of our reviews,, where and when possible. And also if you see these terms and it is not wirtten in our reviews, please make sure to let me know so I can update the review.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 9:59 AM, cocopop3011 said:

We will always try and state this in the written part of our reviews,, where and when possible. And also if you see these terms and it is not wirtten in our reviews, please make sure to let me know so I can update the review.

Can't there be a button added to the review page?

Report missing / wrong information.

Would be a direct way to report and get handled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

Can't there be a button added to the review page?

Report missing / wrong information.

Would be a direct way to report and get handled.

You can tell me and I can correct it for you but right now I can’t see what’s wrong?  What are you saying is wrong and please provide proof. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

You can tell me and I can correct it for you but right now I can’t see what’s wrong?  What are you saying is wrong and please provide proof. 

see pm's going back and forth between us + 

EDIT: please stop the condescending 'I can't see what's wrong' reply's...it doesn't suit you.

I'm only trying to point out the obvious which could maybe be the reason why there's so little interest in becoming an active member for people using the review pages.

*****, half of all reply's in those review pages are clearly made by people with ulterior motives than helping visitors get an honest/transparent idea whether what they're looking for is actually which they were looking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jan duchau said:

see pm's going back and forth between us + 

EDIT: please stop the condescending 'I can't see what's wrong' reply's...it doesn't suit you.

I'm only trying to point out the obvious which could maybe be the reason why there's so little interest in becoming an active member for people using the review pages.

*****, half of all reply's in those review pages are clearly made by people with ulterior motives than helping visitors get an honest/transparent idea whether what they're looking for is actually which they were looking for.

Please watch how you are taking to staff members, because of this continues you’ll receive a warning.

We have THOUSANDS of reviews, I didn’t launch a project for paid reviews because we don’t get reviews, I launched it because I wanted to do something nice for our loyal members. 
 

Like I said there is absolutely nothing you have wrote that has been correct. You have claimed casinos don’t deserve the certificate of trust and I’ve proved you wrong every time. So far there’s not been a single piece of valid proof sent by you. I’m still waiting.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like I said - I have asked you MULTIPLE times to send me evidence of proof so I can investigate. I’m yet to receive this. So for these 4 casinos please PUBLICLY provide the proof that these casinos do not comply with our COT rules and I will investigate. 
DO NOT PM me - please post this publicly. We are all waiting. 

96156EAF-1137-46A6-8CFA-D6692E489FE3.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Like I said - I have asked you MULTIPLE times to send me evidence of proof so I can investigate. I’m yet to receive this. So for these 4 casinos please PUBLICLY provide the proof that these casinos do not comply with our COT rules and I will investigate. 
DO NOT PM me - please post this publicly. We are all waiting. 

96156EAF-1137-46A6-8CFA-D6692E489FE3.jpeg

Since you have failed to post any screenshots, I have checked these four casinos myself and I can see these 4 have a lower score than 8.0 so I am currently investigating this with our team and will report my findings 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@jan duchau I have spoken to the team who deal with our Certified Casinos. They are aware that these four casinos have fallen below the required CasinoRank Score 8.0. We are giving these casinos a chance to work on their scores, if after the timeframe we have specified to them and their score still remains below the criteria, the COT will be removed. We are keeping a close a eye on this and all parties involved are aware. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of the four casinos mentioned I have played at only one, Axe casino. They belong to N1 group and I had an amazing experience every time I played there. Great bonuses were offered and cashouts were always processed in under 12 hours. They have now restricted us and I don't know how they have been performing from past 10 months. Regarding true flip, they won best new casino award sometime back and questions were raised about them on our forum  during that time as well. But I have no experience with them or other two so I will refrain from talking about them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Out of the four casinos mentioned I have played at only one, Axe casino. They belong to N1 group and I had an amazing experience every time I played there. Great bonuses were offered and cashouts were always processed in under 12 hours. They have now restricted us and I don't know how they have been performing from past 10 months. Regarding true flip, they won best new casino award sometime back and questions were raised about them on our forum  during that time as well. But I have no experience with them or other two so I will refrain from talking about them.

Thanks for sharing this Blackjax. Your input is always appreciated 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2024 at 12:17 PM, Afi4wins said:

@jan duchau is becoming more and more like a nagging unsatified woman! 🤪

It's unsatisfried, but ok....looking at the certified casinos page and seeing Riobet and True Flip Casino already removed (2 to go) makes me less unfatified 😜🤪😝 

These things seem to get a faster response time than submitting whatever, I wanna earn $5 doing these!🤣😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

It's unsatisfried, but ok....looking at the certified casinos page and seeing Riobet and True Flip Casino already removed (2 to go) makes me less unfatified 😜🤪😝 

These things seem to get a faster response time than submitting whatever, I wanna earn $5 doing these!🤣😂

As you can imagine, we have thousands of casinos, so it’s not an easy task reviewing them constantly, so when we get feedback we are happy to take it on board. But it’s just better to keep it friendly, even when your frustrated because all I ever do is try to help people in here 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

As you can imagine, we have thousands of casinos, so it’s not an easy task reviewing them constantly, so when we get feedback we are happy to take it on board. But it’s just better to keep it friendly, even when your frustrated because all I ever do is try to help people in here 😊

Same goes for me, just from an independent view

I just have a hard time with fake news-like items...being casino review pages when newly created are already missing/correct info, lacking real in-depth analysis and what actually gets written, which for all review pages look and read to much as a template with a minimum of changes to not make it to obvious...maybe it's time to audit the reviewers who create those pages and reprimand accordingly or all other incorrectly sourced pages.

Oh and coco:

nobeef.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

just have a hard time with fake news-like items...being casino review pages when newly created are already missing/correct info, lacking real in-depth analysis and what actually gets written, which for all review pages look and read to much as a template with a minimum of changes to not make it to obvious...maybe it's time to audit the reviewers who create those pages and reprimand accordingly or all other incorrectly sourced pages.

I can guarantee you that all new review pages (the written part) are taken from the casino web pages and are not incorrect. We take this information from the terms and conditions. Each section is analaysed and we include information that we feel is relevant. 
But again, feel free to send a review which you think is wrong and I’ll take a look.

 

Each review is unique to the casino. We don’t have any templates. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

maybe it's time to audit the reviewers who create those pages and reprimand accordingly or all other incorrectly sourced pages

And I can also guarantee you that no staff members need to be repremanded 🤣 You very CLEARLY have a vendetta for our site. When you post please back this up with evidence. If you’re saying a new review page is wrong then us! Don’t just be words! It’s not hard to take screenshots and back it up with evidence! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

just have a hard time with fake news-like items...being casino review pages

You’ve convinced yourself over the last few days that we write fake stuff, why would we 🤣 what benefit do we get from that!

If you’ve seen something that is wrong, that’s not because the writer has written something fake, maybe the writer has made a mistake, mistakes are human nature, instead of accusing AG of being fake, why don’t you actually do something useful and point out where you’ve seen something that maybe doesn’t look right to you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 1:05 AM, cocopop3011 said:

You’ve convinced yourself over the last few days that we write fake stuff, why would we 🤣 what benefit do we get from that!

If you’ve seen something that is wrong, that’s not because the writer has written something fake, maybe the writer has made a mistake, mistakes are human nature, instead of accusing AG of being fake, why don’t you actually do something useful and point out where you’ve seen something that maybe doesn’t look right to you!

With fake I meant no differentiation.

No real specifics concerning the reviewed casino.

just copy paste 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

With fake I meant no differentiation.

No real specifics concerning the reviewed casino.

just copy paste 

I can guarantee you that no casinos reviews are copied and pasted. Copy paste from where? Every casino is different how can we copy paste from a different casino. 
 

Every single casino review gives specifics as long as we have that information. 
 

Unless it’s an old style review. All old casinos are currently being re-reviewed as no reviews have specific information. 
 

I challenge you to find any casino that has been copied and pasted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...