Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Happy Birthdays!!!

ooppsyy Icy ,still no answer from you about your age!!!

Weell I think that Icy is  24 years  :nea: or am I wrong Icy  :rolleyes:

You know I can't reveil that  ;)  But I can tell you your nearing the answer 

You must tell us your age, so we can fit that wish to your age :p

I'm 26 now so I'm probably the youngest member here......maybe. And you now what? I'm one of those special guys 

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-11/ and http://www.decoz.com/Numerology_LifePath_D.htm (Sorry, Mister V for posting these links, this is just a one time thing, please don't pistol whip me!)

No, I haven't tried man-twerking before and I don't think I want to near a fence or on a fountain

And no, please don't let it be Valdes' punishment. My idea that I think he's going to bring (since he's the assassin) is point his gun at me to lead me in a room, tie me up to a chair with rope so that I can't move and let me watch countless hours of boring documentaries with the TV that's only black & white!!! I'm already devastated by this idea so......maybe this is his punishment. There's a good chance he would do this since I've told him that Sharon would win the big jackpot instead of him imao. lol he didn't take that well.  :p

His reply will most likely come after seeing this post

Thank you lovely Kate  ;) I'm surprised you didn't give me punishment during a birthday wish

Thanks Librarian Sharon!

Although coming from you, my angelic beauty admin, I would have to think about the wish OR Punishment   :D

That looks great Awena! Did you make that? I appreciate it alot! 

All 4 women wishing me birthdays.......in a row! I feel special yet I'm short on words. Thank you all! 

I found this one online, but np to make a real one ,np at all. 

Your welcome on balkan anytime *

I'm 26 now so I'm probably the youngest member here......maybe. And you now what? I'm one of those special guys 

http://seventhlifepath.com/numerology/life-path-number-11/ and http://www.decoz.com/Numerology_LifePath_D.htm (Sorry, Mister V for posting these links, this is just a one time thing, please don't pistol whip me!)

No, I haven't tried man-twerking before and I don't think I want to near a fence or on a fountain

And no, please don't let it be Valdes' punishment. My idea that I think he's going to bring (since he's the assassin) is point his gun at me to lead me in a room, tie me up to a chair with rope so that I can't move and let me watch countless hours of boring documentaries with the TV that's only black & white!!! I'm already devastated by this idea so......maybe this is his punishment. There's a good chance he would do this since I've told him that Sharon would win the big jackpot instead of him imao. lol he didn't take that well.  :p

His reply will most likely come after seeing this post

Dear, dear, Icy... 

Don't worry, mate. You are not crazy! :p It's just your imagination going on top of your brain ...most of the time... :D

And I thought my mission was successful! :( Maybe it is really about time to pull out the pistols! =@

Dear, dear, Icy... 

Don't worry, mate. You are not crazy! :p It's just your imagination going on top of your brain ...most of the time... :D

And I thought my mission was successful! :( Maybe it is really about time to pull out the pistols! =@

And just like that, my guess about your comment coming next has been successful  :D  

Yeah, a pack of brand new 'dry spells', which you could easily cast upon...your beloved Icy! :diablo:

Oh No! Katemak, do you still have any enchantments spells left? Valdes is back to his old self again!