Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

Cricket World Cup 2023, Bet Predictions

Crazy, people still partying man and they still going. Our president is considering declaring a public holiday if we won. So I guess people are anciently waiting.

Facts about why the win was so important

- It was a back to back world cup win

- We are the only rugby team to win four world cups now. Because both NZ and South Africa won 3 world cups prior to yesterday

- All our world cups has been won on foreign soil except for the 1995 world cup.

- We are the first team to never lose in a Rugby Final

- We played the final against the 2nd best rugby team in the world.

- We had to okay through the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th best rugby teams in the world to get to the final and win the cup

For that I am proudly South African.

4 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Crazy, people still partying man and they still going. Our president is considering declaring a public holiday if we won. So I guess people are anciently waiting.

Facts about why the win was so important

- It was a back to back world cup win

- We are the only rugby team to win four world cups now. Because both NZ and South Africa won 3 world cups prior to yesterday

- All our world cups has been won on foreign soil except for the 1995 world cup.

- We are the first team to never lose in a Rugby Final

- We played the final against the 2nd best rugby team in the world.

- We had to okay through the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th best rugby teams in the world to get to the final and win the cup

For that I am proudly South African.

And what is going to happen if South Africa wins the Cricket WC?

36 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

And what is going to happen if South Africa wins the Cricket WC?

Cricket not as popular as Rugby. If we win, it's like okay, but Rugby is on another level.

You see Rugby bring the nation together and based on history apartheid and together with South African all blacks supporters has that level of impact hence Rugby is the biggest sport in South Africa.

@Fiekie247 we guys are playing against each other on Sunday. SA are an unstoppable force when they bat first. India has a great bowling attack, especially when we bowl second. Two really strong and equal teams playing against each other and probably the final will also be played by these two. Best of luck for the game, its going to be a cracker.

Screenshot_2023-11-03-19-49-38-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

@Blackjax

Congratulations man. India played great. We are disappointed in SA, just because they already qualified for the Semi Finals, they honestly did not care and just played like ****. Great batting by India though.

Sorry responding now only. I flew to another city. Did another Half Marathon, so been busy with that the last two days. Extremely tired.

IMG_20231105_090702.jpg

1 minute ago, Fiekie247 said:

@Blackjax

Congratulations man. India played great. We are disappointed in SA, just because they already qualified for the Semi Finals, they honestly did not care and just played like ****. Great batting by India though.

Sorry responding now only. I flew to another city. Did another Half Marathon, so been busy with that the last two days. Extremely tired.

IMG_20231105_090702.jpg

This match was not about how good or bad a team is. The pitch was good for people who bat first as batting second was going to be impossible on this track. If SA would have batted first I would have been congratulating you. See you in the World cup Finals. 

Congrats on your marathon run. Nice to hear you took part in it. I would need to sleep for atleast 2 days  after running that much. Hopefully your body is used to it. Take rest and recharge your batteries.

On 11/6/2023 at 9:48 AM, Fiekie247 said:

@Blackjax

IMG_20231105_090702.jpg

I remember reading your post a few years ago where you mentioned about health being your priority and you posted your daily running target. Competing in these events shows how disciplined you have been since that time.

Australia vs Afghanistan happening right now.

Afghanistan might defeat Australia the way things are proceeding. This is going to be insane. If they do end up winning then they have a good chance of knocking out Pakistan, New Zealand with this blow, Australia are almost through as they have strong NRR.

On 10/4/2023 at 6:36 PM, Blackjax said:

India, Australia, England, New Zealand and South Africa have a great chance of not just making it to the Semi Finals but also lifting up the trophy.

Out of the five teams I picked for the semi final spot 4 of them made it.

We are now moving to the business end of the tournament with India playing New Zealand in the first semi final and South Africa taking on Australia in the second.