Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Games Global Exclusive Screenshot Contest

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

you can go ahead and make your amazon account now to have it ready 

I checked with Amazon before entering this contest and apparently I already have an used new account there, so no need to make a new one. 😁

3 hours ago, ales200 said:

I expected another screenshot for the first place from Flatzem 😁

I did play lastnight but not fishin pots, thought about it but got stuck into 4 other games, didn't check this thread to see that I had been moved to 4th maybe if I had then I would have given this slot some more spins to try improve my 105x

41 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

There was one topic in our approval queue which has now been approved and I will check later. 

so the post from Davespring was not showing up until it got approved? thus after the contest ended it got shown... thus people didn't know what position they were in.. and blondie thought she got 5th, others thought she got a late 5th, she gets congrats from several members is that what happened?

Just now, Flatzem said:

so the post from Davespring was not showing up until it got approved? thus after the contest ended it got shown... thus people didn't know what position they were in.. and blondie thought she got 5th, others thought she got a late 5th, she gets congrats from several members is that what happened?

Correct, unfortunately we have an approval queue for new memnbers and this was posted at 2:31 AM GMT. I Cannot be awake 24 hours to approve these posts.

26 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I did play lastnight but not fishin pots, thought about it but got stuck into 4 other games, didn't check this thread to see that I had been moved to 4th maybe if I had then I would have given this slot some more spins to try improve my 105x

I also played 10 different games up and down until 2 am yesterday

6 minutes ago, Davespring said:

Sorry for my entry causing some confusion guys 😥 Was going to post it the day before, but was waiting to see if I got anything bigger before posting. 

Congrats to the other winners

You could have posted all of them. You didn't have to post just the highest one. You could post 10 screenshots everyday. Maybe you misunderstood the terms. 

7 minutes ago, Davespring said:

Sorry for my entry causing some confusion guys 😥 Was going to post it the day before, but was waiting to see if I got anything bigger before posting. 

Congrats to the other winners

There’s no need to be sorry you’ve not done anything wrong don’t worry. Unfortunately this is just how it works for new members posting for the first time. It can’t be helped. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Games Global Exclusive Screenshot Contest
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic