Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Aroaro78
    Newest Member
    Aroaro78

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Highest Multiplier Wins! Prize Fund $125

2 hours ago, ales200 said:

I won't play this contest, the first 10 p beat minimum, so I can play 10 cents at least, but some can play 5 or even less for a beat, I would need 50 euros a day if I want to play regularly, so 8 days times 50 euros 400 minimum, of course, probably sometime what do you get, let it be 250 euros, the first prize is 45 dollars, which is 40 euros somewhere, there is no calculation, the prizes should be bigger, this is just my idea, but of course everyone decides if  want to play

I think you’ve completely misread the contest! You only need one screenshot to enter and there’s no minimum multiplier! The prizes can’t be bigger as this is our budget each month. You could literally spend 20p and submit your winning screenshot! 

2 hours ago, ales200 said:

But I must be really lucky then

Not really. I imagine it will only be our regulars entering this due to the prize fund so your chances of winning are higher and usually this kind of contest ties in with deposits you’re already making and playing with anyway. 
As opposed to big contests that you would purposely deposit for. 

39 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I can play at a minimum of 10 cent beat while some can play at 1 cent beat, there is a difference, but still I can play random and hit x1000 win, I just don't play at the moment anyway

@ales200 NO ONE can play at 1 cent bet (not BEAT 😜) a spin. The rule is 10 cents bet per spin at whatever currency you are playing with. Plus, all lines must be active, so no one can play at just 1 line.

Anyway, it's your decision to take part or not bro, no one can force you. ;)

10 minutes ago, ales200 said:

2 zar - 0.01 Eur 

Screenshot_2023-08-25-10-18-16-849_com.android.chrome.jpg

No one is allowed to play at 0.01! You have once again misread the rule and I’m not going to explain again. 

Whatever 0.10 is in your currency than that is fine. There’s nothing unfair about that! Every has the chance to play at the SAME minimum bet depending what country they are from. And this only a minimum bet doesn’t mean you have to bet that you can bet anything above it it’s just a starting guide 

27 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Since the rule is all lines, the minimum bet is as much as your currency allows

And the same would apply in your country! There’s no difference - I did not specify a minimum bet in currency, you’re completely misunderstand the rule Ales. 

26 minutes ago, ales200 said:

At this rate, he can to bet 0.01 euros or 2 zar for all lines because the currency allows him

And the currency will allow you to place the minimum bet per line! 
You can pick ANY SLOT you like from thousands and thousands so pick a slot with fixed paylines if it’s such an issue although I really don’t see what the issue is here! 

Just for clarification - The exchange rate is currently highly volatile.

So 2 ZAR is equivalent to 0.10 cents in euro and $0.11 cents  yesterday but today the euro is stronger, hence it is 0.09 euro which is almost 10 cents.

I could be playing at 1 ZAR per bet, but since this contest clearly state 0.10 cents in USD or Euro, I upped my bet to 2 ZAR to meet the requirement.

I honestly do not know how you get that 2 ZAR = 0.01 as it currently sits at 0.09 euro. Tomorrow if the rand get stronger, 2 ZAR could potentially be 0.11 cents Euro.

image.thumb.png.d0e5a9dc4445b717ad310806a64d6269.png

image.thumb.png.97855c9b043bda7d47eeee29bd53c80d.png

49 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 please make it clear that one screenshot cannot be added on two different contests. Since the other contest is starting next week it may be possible that someone new could do it.

This contest is not linked in anyway and the rules for the new contest will be available soon. 

1 hour ago, ales200 said:

At this rate, he can to bet 0.01 euros or 2 zar for all lines because the currency allows him

You need to get your facts straight - 2 ZAR = 0.099 euro or 0.11 USD at the moment due to exchange rate which is highly volatile on a daily basis.

I am not sure how you got that 2 ZAR = 0.01 euro. Also since Cocopop said the minimum bet is 0.10 cents, I upped my bet to 2 ZAR to meet the minimum. with the PP contest, there is no minimum bet rules - Whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Fiekie played in Zar and won the contest last month. I think he is salty about it. So he is bringing it up. 

Correct, I did play lower than 0.10 cents in the PP contest and I noticed he mentioned it at the end.

During the PP contest I played in both zar and euro and at times, the minimum bet on Euro was 0.20 cents, but did I complain?

However @cocopop3011 made it very clear, that minimum bet should be 0.10 in USD/Euro or currency equivalent,

Hence I asked about Afi playing at MYR 0.15 per bet, as that was below the minimum be of 0.10 cents, as 10 cents is 0.42 MYR, not that it bothers me, but to understand the different currency conversion rules.

Sorry @cocopop3011  for dragging on this currency topic - But I just needed to set the record straight, that I raised my betting amount to 2 ZAR which is equivalent to 10 cents.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Highest Multiplier Wins! Prize Fund $125
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic