Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: December Contest - Win a Share of $250

Here are the rest of the entries, I will give until the morning to draw to allow for any discrepancies:

@ales200 - 5 

@Afi4wins - 31

@Flatzem - 31

@Fiekie247 24 

@stanko1996 2

@kayenne23 20

@OliverCooper - 8 

Can I just say - this is the most we have had enter a monthly contest that is run by AG since we started. That makes me SO happy! 

12 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@stanko1996 Just to confirm your entries are 2. As it is only one per day and you had two qualifying days 🙂 

i always get terms wrong...But i'm just blonde...😂 I think the guys here are getting used to the novels I write...They are all so good. I have already shared that communicating with the people of this forum is a victory for me. I'm happy!❤️

7 hours ago, stanko1996 said:

i always get terms wrong...But i'm just blonde...😂 I think the guys here are getting used to the novels I write...They are all so good. I have already shared that communicating with the people of this forum is a Victory for me. I'm happy!❤️

Not to worry @stanko1996. New members always tend to misinterpret or miss out some rules...maybe they do skip reading more than serious reading. Blonde, brunette or black haired, they all do the same mistakes! 😁

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Here are the rest of the entries, I will give until the morning to draw to allow for any discrepancies:

@ales200 - 5 

@Afi4wins - 31

@Flatzem - 31

@Fiekie247 24 

@stanko1996 2

@kayenne23 20

@OliverCooper - 8 

Can I just say - this is the most we have had enter a monthly contest that is run by AG since we started. That makes me SO happy! 

@cocopop3011  You missed out @Blackjax

1 hour ago, stanko1996 said:

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm glad we're all so positive here. We look forward to more events.

I was really rooting for you to win a prize. I have lots more coming up this year so don't give up hope 🙂 

And in fact, I am thinking of doing a rerun of this contest soon since it went so well and it's so easy to enter 🙂 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I was really rooting for you to win a prize. I have lots more coming up this year so don't give up hope 🙂 

And in fact, I am thinking of doing a rerun of this contest soon since it went so well and it's so easy to enter 🙂 

Thank you for paying so much attention to people here on the askgamblers forum!You make all events really interesting and quality. I will be glad if I have the opportunity to be a part of the other events. I'm waiting!❤️