Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: December Contest - Win a Share of $250

2 hours ago, stanko1996 said:

Happy New Year everyone!I want to add that I have Lost count of my comments on the forum😂 I enjoy communicating with you on the forum, so the award is irrelevant to me.♥️

Happy New Year to you too @stanko1996!

Well, you've made 34 posts here so far, and getting 11 likes too along the way. The number of posts made isn't that important...it will grow in time...but having fun with new found friends can be satisfying indeed.

You're on the right path mate, and the rewards will come to you when the time is right...trust me on that. 😉

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Happy New Year to you too @stanko1996!

Well, you've made 34 posts here so far, and getting 11 likes too along the way. The number of posts made isn't that important...it will grow in time...but having fun with new found friends can be satisfying indeed.

You're on the right path mate, and the rewards will come to you when the time is right...trust me on that. 😉

That I can communicate with you and share everything that I think not only about gambling....I feel free to speak. This is the big gift for me, you are my gift and thank you so much for being here!

11 minutes ago, stanko1996 said:

That I can communicate with you and share everything that I think not only about gambling....I feel free to speak. This is the big gift for me, you are my gift and thank you so much for being here!

You're most welcome mate. 🙂

10 hours ago, stanko1996 said:

Happy New Year everyone!I want to add that I have Lost count of my comments on the forum😂 I enjoy communicating with you on the forum, so the award is irrelevant to me.♥️

Happy New Year to you too. Don’t worry - I’ll sort everything out later and confirm everyone’s entries before drawing. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: December Contest - Win a Share of $250