Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Smokeymog36
    Newest Member
    Smokeymog36

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $250!

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

still in the recent 10 screenshots for the contest, Great Warrior gave me two 500x+ and one 1000x+ (gained +2675e in fun balance on 1e stake in 94 minutes).... that is way beyond normal.

Don't forget bro, the games that we are playing in this contest are all in fun mode, so we do get many more wins than when playing with real money. Also, in fun mode, the AI doesn't play its role, so it lets the games run in their original programmed modes. I know this for sure, just as I know my Playtech games too. Play with real money and the blardy AI goes to work!

22 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@kayenne23  Well done bro...and I see that you're also getting your screenies from Gamomat games. Somehow, the other providers games just couldn't deliver the winning screenshots for me...perhaps it's the same with other members too?

I dont know but for me gamomat slots work perfect. Worst i played on demo so far were slots by netent. 

3 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:

hey mate, where do I find these game recommendation posts?

You can also earn extra points! If you have played a game in free play that you would like to recommend you can create a forum topic! You will be allowed to create 2 forum topics a week valued at 10 Points each. You can post the topic in the Best and Worst section

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/forum/35-best-and-worst/

(yes you can also post about games you do not recommend)

You MUST post a link to your topic in here. A week runs from Monday to Sunday

13 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

You can also earn extra points! If you have played a game in free play that you would like to recommend you can create a forum topic! You will be allowed to create 2 forum topics a week valued at 10 Points each. You can post the topic in the Best and Worst section

https://www.askgamblers.com/forum/forum/35-best-and-worst/

(yes you can also post about games you do not recommend)

You MUST post a link to your topic in here. A week runs from Monday to Sunday

thanks mate! Will prolly do it tomorrow since I got the day off. 😊

6 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

thanks mate! Will prolly do it tomorrow since I got the day off. 😊

Don't forget bro, this contest ends on the 31st October, so you still have time to get more screenies and write new topics.

3 of you, @Blackjax @Fiekie247 and you, are still competing for the 3rd and 4th prizes, so good luck to all.

@kayenne23 Your screenshots are fine for this time but if we do the contest again is there a way to do it so they're not black? Only because the volume of screenshots I have to check is obviously a lot more in free play and with your yours, I have to actually click each one to figure out the bet size since I don't have the best eye sight 🤣

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

@kayenne23 Your screenshots are fine for this time but if we do the contest again is there a way to do it so they're not black? Only because the volume of screenshots I have to check is obviously a lot more in free play and with your yours, I have to actually click each one to figure out the bet size since I don't have the best eye sight 🤣

oh man, my bad. hahaha. Sorry, will change that 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $250!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic