Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Saeedhanoun
    Newest Member
    Saeedhanoun

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $250!

27 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

what points does someone have to reach before you resume playing?

I don't think anyone could possibly climb up to 500 or 600 points within the last 3 days, but that would be my alarm going off, hehehe.

@kayenne23

Cocopop is off today, so she won't be around to check your new screenies until tomorrow.

However, I notice that your screenies do not show the DATE and TIME, but do try to include them in your future screenies please, to prevent delays in checking them.

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@kayenne23

Cocopop is off today, so she won't be around to check your new screenies until tomorrow.

However, I notice that your screenies do not show the DATE and TIME, but do try to include them in your future screenies please, to prevent delays in checking them.

Thanks. 

hey mate, I show the notifications in order to prove that all wins are made as we speak. When I take a ss without ''LIGHTSHOT'' it doesn't show the bar where the date is.  

12 hours ago, Flatzem said:

puts you on 275 and clear 3rd place for now... wd on that 5000x, the best I had in all my screenshots was 1290x

Thanks mate! I saw it and t be honest it is my first time ever getting a fullscreen of the highest symbol. So 10 plus years of playing and it happened to be on demo mode. 🙁

24 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:

Thanks mate! I saw it and t be honest it is my first time ever getting a fullscreen of the highest symbol. So 10 plus years of playing and it happened to be on demo mode. 🙁

If I'm not mistaken bro, you once said that you hate Gamomat games. That was some time ago. Maybe now you should start liking them and play them more regularly...who knows, you may get a real all 15 symbols on another Book game!

49 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:

hey mate, I show the notifications in order to prove that all wins are made as we speak. When I take a ss without ''LIGHTSHOT'' it doesn't show the bar where the date is.  

I don't use Lightshot, but can the capture size be adjusted to fullscreen? I'm sure it should be possible.

I just tried using Lightshot, and yes, you can choose the area you want to capture...so stretch the capture area to include the taskbar where the date and time is.

9 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

If I'm not mistaken bro, you once said that you hate Gamomat games. That was some time ago. Maybe now you should start liking them and play them more regularly...who knows, you may get a real all 15 symbols on another Book game!

yeah i still do hate them because of the bad gameplay i get from most of them. But since yesterday i will give it another try. The worst slots for me nowadays are by Hacksaw gaming. I have never seen such a bad strike 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED Exclusive Freeroll Tournament - Prize Fund $250!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic