Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jjhenn09
    Newest Member
    Jjhenn09

• No registered users viewing this page.

"Three men were laying brick. The first was asked: ""What are you doing?"" He answered: ""Laying some brick."" The second man was asked: ""What are you working for?"" He answered: ""Five dollars a day."" The third man was asked: ""What are you doing?"" He answered: ""I am helping to build a great cathedral."" Which man are you?"    -.-.-  Charles M. Schwab

• 2 weeks later...

I love quotes, so here's one of my favorites:

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Ernest Hemingway

An experienced online gambler, with a great taste for books and quotes...Now all that's left is to put some avatar on your account and here you go, a great new addition to our forum! :)

Thanks ValDes, very kind of you. ;)

NextTimeWin, this quote basically means it's not very nice or commendable to act or think you are better than anyone else, rather it is better to only focus on trying to better yourself and always strive for personal improvement.

Hope that explains a little better. :)

Thanks ValDes, very kind of you. ;)

NextTimeWin, this quote basically means it's not very nice or commendable to act or think you are better than anyone else, rather it is better to only focus on trying to better yourself and always strive for personal improvement.

Hope that explains a little better. :)

I love that quote . 

"Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice."

-Cypher Raige

"Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice."

-Cypher Raige

Totally agree, and I would like to add it is very important to face our fears in order to overcome them.

• 4 weeks later...

This one is from a song, the artist is Josef Salvat and the song name is Open Season.

"But if the dice don't wanna roll in your favor
It falls apart, the fantasy falls apart" 

I posted it here because I can relate to this. Especially, when I gamble, I have all those things in my head that I would buy/do in case I would win big, but when I lose, the "fantasy falls apart". :)

This one is from a song, the artist is Josef Salvat and the song name is Open Season.

"But if the dice don't wanna roll in your favor

It falls apart, the fantasy falls apart" 

I posted it here because I can relate to this. Especially, when I gamble, I have all those things in my head that I would buy/do in case I would win big, but when I lose, the "fantasy falls apart". :)

However and with moderation I think it is good to keep fantasy alive, for me it is like the first instance of a big plan so it may come true working hard on it, why not.