Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cricaza-prediction
    Newest Member
    Cricaza-prediction

• No registered users viewing this page.

Que sera sera, Jelena darling! Whatever will be, will be. What we do everyday is made up of our own choices and decisions. Make the right decision, the right destiny beckons...a wrong decision, the alternative destiny will happen. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don't.

Like finding your true love, for example, darling. If you're sitting at home day in and day out, how do you expect your true love to find you, or you finding your true love? Not even the internet can do that for you! Opportunists yes, true love...hardly!  :D

Que sera sera, Jelena darling! Whatever will be, will be. What we do everyday is made up of our own choices and decisions. Make the right decision, the right destiny beckons...a wrong decision, the alternative destiny will happen. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don't.

Like finding your true love, for example, darling. If you're sitting at home day in and day out, how do you expect your true love to find you, or you finding your true love? Not even the internet can do that for you! Opportunists yes, true love...hardly!  :D

Love could strike all of a sudden at any time and at any place! Even staying home day and night... the neighbor, the postman...every man could so easily fall in love with our forum princess! :D

Love could strike all of a sudden at any time and at any place! Even staying home day and night... the neighbor, the postman...every man could so easily fall in love with our forum princess! :D

OH SHUCKS!!! I forgot we are talking about our forum heroine!  :D

That's why I am saying that not everything can be left to the destiny. Although sometimes, when destiny is so stubborn, you can't do anything about it, just waiting her to leave you alone for some time :D

There's another good quote: Destiny deals the cards, you play :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ahmo! You promised me to be active and to share your personal experience in the most popular gambling related threads and yet, I can see you active only at the Trivia section of the forum.  :nea:

Yeah that's true i have been following them and reading them , but not actively involving in them , which was a mistake. Even though i found my self in some of them and in some of them i didn't since i am still not well experienced on every aspect and matter, i guess it was kinda of an obstacle for me , so i'll be more active on them from now on and onwards.

Yeah that's true i have been following them and reading them , but not actively involving in them , which was a mistake. Even though i found my self in some of them and in some of them i didn't since i am still not well experienced on every aspect and matter, i guess it was kinda of an obstacle for me , so i'll be more active on them from now on and onwards.

Glad to hear it. Looking forward to read more from you. :)