Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FrettZchen
    Newest Member
    FrettZchen

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

Love this one Awena!  :good:  :hi:

Thank you, I am the one from the second sentence, it is not nice to say so for yourself, once, back in time, I wanted to take / medical leave / or emergency while in afghanistan, to be there in macedonia for the lady that made a very bad choice and had such a hard time. At that time, I was the only one protecting her the best I could. Later, as usually when I was going thru the hardest moment, she never asked how am I doing, not a single word. For the friend I will do many things, they dont need to ask or mention, when you feel someone, you simply know how can you help or what should you do.

My true friend are my fortune and i just wish their presence in my life,, people changed a lot, and it is not good, not for the human race.

Thank you, I am the one from the second sentence, it is not nice to say so for yourself, once, back in time, I wanted to take / medical leave / or emergency while in afghanistan, to be there in macedonia for the lady that made a very bad choice and had such a hard time. At that time, I was the only one protecting her the best I could. Later, as usually when I was going thru the hardest moment, she never asked how am I doing, not a single word. For the friend I will do many things, they dont need to ask or mention, when you feel someone, you simply know how can you help or what should you do.

My true friend are my fortune and i just wish their presence in my life,, people changed a lot, and it is not good, not for the human race.

and people dont want to hear the truth, me .. I cant pretend or act, I always tell how do I feel, and my opinion, mostly, people get offended . Not my problem, I will stay the way I am.

Oh geeee! So sad to hear your story Awena. But this world is full of such people, selfish people, who only think about themselves and not caring at all about others. What they can get they take, but never think about giving back. Whatever good they have (wealth) is theirs and not for sharing out, or for helping others out. Good people are generally people who have gone through hard times in their lives, getting help from people who are in the same boat too (having a hard life), and most importantly, realising the help given to them and offering back the same without any conditions imposed.

Yes, they are some who are born good, rich and poor, thank god for that, but are too little in number to make any difference to the vast majority of people who aren't. Life is never fair for everyone isn't it?  :(

You'd better take it as a test. At least now you know who your REAL and TRUE friends are and who were just pretending to be. 

You'd better take it as a test. At least now you know who your REAL and TRUE friends are and who were just pretending to be. 

Exactly, it was painful but not anymore and priceless experience, I am thankful for it.

I become much stronger and of course, I know who cares and who doesnt, and it is priceless.

Oh geeee! So sad to hear your story Awena. But this world is full of such people, selfish people, who only think about themselves and not caring at all about others. What they can get they take, but never think about giving back. Whatever good they have (wealth) is theirs and not for sharing out, or for helping others out. Good people are generally people who have gone through hard times in their lives, getting help from people who are in the same boat too (having a hard life), and most importantly, realising the help given to them and offering back the same without any conditions imposed.

Yes, they are some who are born good, rich and poor, thank god for that, but are too little in number to make any difference to the vast majority of people who aren't. Life is never fair for everyone isn't it?  :(

You are such a nice person Afi, are you some angel guardian ???

You are such a nice person Afi, are you some angel guardian ???

Angel Guardian? How I wish I am Awena, but I'm not.  ^_^

What I am now is a reflection of what I've been through in my life. I've literally been to hhell and back! All alone in the world, everybody else turning their back on me, nobody supporting me except those who cannot help out...you name it, I've probably gone through it!  :(

Now, I would never want anybody else to go through what I've been. If I can advise, I will. If I can help out, I will.  ^_^

Angel Guardian? How I wish I am Awena, but I'm not.  ^_^

What I am now is a reflection of what I've been through in my life. I've literally been to hhell and back! All alone in the world, everybody else turning their back on me, nobody supporting me except those who cannot help out...you name it, I've probably gone through it!  :(

Now, I would never want anybody else to go through what I've been. If I can advise, I will. If I can help out, I will.  ^_^

Same here Afi, but it is past now, and finally, it is life, the only question is when or what is going to happen to someone.

and health on the first place!  it is important being aware and appreciate good health !

:drinks:

Nice of you Irine, I wasnt  active lately at AG and it is nice to see you ,,, our another female member,, We femaleSS!!!

Yeah...where would we male members be without all our lovely super female members here, right guys?!  ^_^  :give_rose:

Knowing how to think, empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.

~ Neil de Grasse Tyson

zk8y7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think ''talking' could be the answer here, but... a lot of others possibilities are crossing my mind, to be completely honest! :D

Whaaaat talking are we talking about here???  :angry:

Lips are for smoooooooching!  :D

I think ''talking' could be the answer here, but... a lot of others possibilities are crossing my mind, to be completely honest! :D

you are absolutely correct sir..and by talking only you can find friends anywhere across the world..like me..:)