Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I was thinking to start new topic and get many views but I quit that idea and jumped in, right here and I am gonna make it funny.

It is not DOA but Wanted ALIVE ,  Guru,Valdes, you must heard of this guy,they say he is famous at AG not only Guru but experienced and true gambler.

Wanted to open his inbox and check last message sent from Awena.

P.S. That is not the only message but somehow urgent right now and of course, thx for the effort. 

:unsure:  :excl:

Hi everyone!

I was thinking to start new topic and get many views but I quit that idea and jumped in, right here and I am gonna make it funny.

It is not DOA but Wanted ALIVE ,  Guru,Valdes, you must heard of this guy,they say he is famous at AG not only Guru but experienced and true gambler.

Wanted to open his inbox and check last message sent from Awena.

P.S. That is not the only message but somehow urgent right now and of course, thx for the effort. 

:unsure:  :excl:

You flatterer! :D:p  

Hahahh,,, great one Rapti,,ohh, I really love to spend my own money .. but according to my issues I would probably spent my darling money if he would spoil me, which isn't bad, because too many womans out there taking advantage of many thing,, and me... like some idiot,,, I had ideals which is so hard to reach. 

P.S. I am not like this ladies from the image, no, no. 

Awena, too much nice!  :rolleyes:  :D

Hahahh,,, great one Rapti,,ohh, I really love to spend my own money .. but according to my issues I would probably spent my darling money if he would spoil me, which isn't bad, because too many womans out there taking advantage of many thing,, and me... like some idiot,,, I had ideals which is so hard to reach. 

P.S. I am not like this ladies from the image, no, no. 

Awena, too much nice!  :rolleyes:  :D

Good for you  Awena, keep being good girl  ;)