Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    163144
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Flapjak4
    Newest Member
    Flapjak4
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Wazamba


Move87

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

Does anyone got the same Problem like me with wazamba and the way they manage withdrawl. I have looked why the casino is here Not restricted and Not got just one star. I have seen that one people give All Stars and just copy and paste the text About 5-6 Times. So the casino looks from the Stars Not to Bad. This is here at askgamblers ok but when i give a complaint here it is not ok because i have Not enough proofs. So many give just one star and got Problems with withdrawl there. Why they are still part of here and can Stole MONEY from customers? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2022 at 7:16 AM, Move87 said:

Hello, 

Does anyone got the same Problem like me with Wazamba Casino and the way they manage withdrawl. I have looked why the casino is here Not restricted and Not got just one star. I have seen that one people give All Stars and just copy and paste the text About 5-6 Times. So the casino looks from the Stars Not to Bad. This is here at askgamblers ok but when i give a complaint here it is not ok because i have Not enough proofs. So many give just one star and got Problems with withdrawl there. Why they are still part of here and can Stole MONEY from customers? 

Hi and welcome to the forum, what complaint was you trying to submit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Blackjax I had a balance of over €16,000 at times and tried to pay out for almost a month.  It was massively delayed over and over again by arbitrary demands for verifications that were suddenly no longer required.  I played in this casino for a relatively long time and there were always these problems despite max level and vip member with manager etc. I read through the experiences here and if you scroll down a bit you can see that experiences were simply posted by the same person  and the text was copied and pasted and all stars were constantly given to improve the casino rating.  But you can see that many people have the same problem as me.  That's why I don't understand why such a casino part can be here and continue to act like this.  Systematically pull the money out of the customer's pocket and nobody does anything about it. I deposited a total of around €15,000 and with a lot of struggle and a long wait I just managed to withdraw €400 once.  That can not be true.

@cocopop3011

That Was my complaint 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Move87 said:

@Blackjax I had a balance of over €16,000 at times and tried to pay out for almost a month.  It was massively delayed over and over again by arbitrary demands for verifications that were suddenly no longer required.  I played in this casino for a relatively long time and there were always these problems despite max level and vip member with manager etc. I read through the experiences here and if you scroll down a bit you can see that experiences were simply posted by the same person  and the text was copied and pasted and all stars were constantly given to improve the casino rating.  But you can see that many people have the same problem as me.  That's why I don't understand why such a casino part can be here and continue to act like this.  Systematically pull the money out of the customer's pocket and nobody does anything about it. I deposited a total of around €15,000 and with a lot of struggle and a long wait I just managed to withdraw €400 once.  That can not be true.

@cocopop3011

That Was my complaint 

When you tried to withdraw €16000 and you tried to withdraw and it was delayed. Did you file a complaint?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

When you tried to withdraw €16000 and you tried to withdraw and it was delayed. Did you file a complaint?

No i dont tried to withdrawl at once. I tried to withdrawl many Times the Limit i can withdrawl. I dont know at this Time that I can make here complaint. In my mind i thought the casino was fair and tried to solve it with the casino and the vip Manager. That the casino is just criminel i see later when i tried many Times more to withdrawl and every time the same problems come

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

It was pending for how long? What method of withdrawal were you using? Skrill, bank, Visa?

Bank Transfer. I had made So much withdrawl. The only 400€ which has finished Was over a week. The 1000€ was pending over a month. Then was technical Problems etc etc. Verifikation Problems. So waiting again. But the joke is that after the money was gone i never had verification problems but never had to send something again and the 400€ withdrawl Was done. So that is for me a perfekt sign that it was only for Not to withdrawl 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The casino is owned by rabid management and they do have a bad reputation of delaying reviews. You should have read their reviews or come to this forum before and we would have guided you. Hope you keep in mind next time to read reviews or ask for a casino review from players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...