Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot dream experiences

Slot dream experiences;

Every now and then there is a slot dream, usually about a land-based experience and this one also involved a land-based experience,

it is never really about an actual real life slot but involves a slot that has never been seen before.

In the most recent dream which happened last night I didn't see actual stake used but there was a feature and then at end of the feature I was presented with several options, to replay the feature or to take the win which was only about 15e something and another couple of options. I took the replay option and during the feature there was a coin selecting section similar to what you see in Age of the Gods but there were some money amounts and multipliers, at end of the coins section it revealed the other amounts and one of them was some outrageous high amounts.

Some other times there were slot dreams involving online slot play which mostly involved big wins only to wake up and realize that it was only a dream, sometimes they are so convincing. It is such a let down when that happens. Sometimes it is about winning jackpot type slot dreams land-based or online.

Some of the slots I have seen in dreams would be great to make into real life slots but then soon the memory fades away about them and the details are lost.

Now question to all of you do any of you have slot dreams and if so are they of real life slots or are they of slots that you have never seen or played before? Do you experience the disappointment of waking up to realize the wins you had were just in a dream?

4 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Slot dream experiences;

Every now and then there is a slot dream, usually about a land-based experience and this one also involved a land-based experience,

it is never really about an actual real life slot but involves a slot that has never been seen before.

In the most recent dream which happened last night I didn't see actual stake used but there was a feature and then at end of the feature I was presented with several options, to replay the feature or to take the win which was only about 15e something and another couple of options. I took the replay option and during the feature there was a coin selecting section similar to what you see in Age of the Gods but there were some money amounts and multipliers, at end of the coins section it revealed the other amounts and one of them was some outrageous high amounts.

Some other times there were slot dreams involving online slot play which mostly involved big wins only to wake up and realize that it was only a dream, sometimes they are so convincing. It is such a let down when that happens. Sometimes it is about winning jackpot type slot dreams land-based or online.

Some of the slots I have seen in dreams would be great to make into real life slots but then soon the memory fades away about them and the details are Lost.

Now question to all of you do any of you have slot dreams and if so are they of real life slots or are they of slots that you have never seen or played before? Do you experience the disappointment of waking up to realize the wins you had were just in a dream?

You know when you've been playing too much slots don't you - when you start dreaming about them 🙂 

Hand on heart cannot remember a time where I have dreamed about slots, but they sound super cool so I hope I dream of winning millions tonight and spending it all on a nice house, fancy car and clothes. 

31 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

You know when you've been playing too much slots don't you - when you start dreaming about them 🙂 

Hand on heart cannot remember a time where I have dreamed about slots, but they sound super cool so I hope I dream of winning millions tonight and spending it all on a nice house, fancy car and clothes. 

I have also found when I am taking a break from slots then after some time the slot dreams will start occurring trying to lure me back to slots.

what could help you getting a slot dream is right before you goto bed do some slot spins real or playmoney and that should be the last thing you see before you close your eyes after you close your eyes then imagine yourself playing slots and before you know it you should be starting to get some slot dreams, online and or landbased.

39 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I have also found when I am taking a break from slots then after some time the slot dreams will start occurring trying to lure me back to slots.

what could help you getting a slot dream is right before you goto bed do some slot spins real or playmoney and that should be the last thing you see before you close your eyes after you close your eyes then imagine yourself playing slots and before you know it you should be starting to get some slot dreams, online and or landbased.

If I dream about losing everything on a PNG Slot, I’m coming for you 😂

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

If I dream about losing everything on a PNG Slot, I’m coming for you 😂

dont remind me of those png slots, that golden ticket 2 turned on me and went 252 spins without a feature and ate up the balance on 0.60 stake. I bet it would have been different if it had been 0.20 stake... it thinks someone playing on 0.60 can afford to get their balance rinsed. or was it due to being fudge friday, combination of all that.

Slot dreams? Oh yeah...yeah...I'd be lying if I said I don't ever get slot dreams...but strangely enough, my dreams seem to be mostly on just one slot...DOLPHIN REEF! I'd dream I'd be playing that game, as I do in real life, but the dream would always end with me getting 5 Nemo fishes on a winning line, either in a base game or in the free spins game...then I would suddenly wake up and go "oh shiiiit!" 🤣

2 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Slot dreams? Oh yeah...yeah...I'd be lying if I said I don't ever get slot dreams...but strangely enough, my dreams seem to be mostly on just one slot...DOLPHIN REEF! I'd dream I'd be playing that game, as I do in real life, but the dream would always end with me getting 5 Nemo fishes on a winning line, either in a base game or in the free spins game...then I would suddenly wake up and go "oh shiiiit!" 🤣

oic the nemo fish is the top symbol.

nemotopsymbol1.png.e561e86da4a2aeabe04646c29d360002.png

I think I have had my fair share of slot dreams and most of them have been worthy to remember. I once won a life changing amount of €200,000 on some pragmatic slot. I have had multiple wild lines on dead or alive. I once won a few thousand grands and then lost it all. Damn that sinking feeling in your heart when you wake up and realize nothing happened.

• 2 weeks later...